How to test MAP Sensor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to test MAP Sensor?

Is there a way to check a MAP sensor to make sure it's good. I'm still throwing the code after trying three different sensors. It is possible that all of them are bad so I'd like to know for sure if they're working or if the problem is somewhere else. Thanks.
    I read somewhere that marijuana effects the memory. For some reason I can't seem remember where I read that. -- max sideburn(aka torqstr)

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin

CB7: The Movie TEASER VIDEO

Originally posted by Torqstr
    Is there a way to check a MAP sensor to make sure it's good. I'm still throwing the code after trying three different sensors. It is possible that all of them are bad so I'd like to know for sure if they're working or if the problem is somewhere else. Thanks.
    sounds like a bad wire (VERY easy) but are you clearing the code after you put the MAP on?

i looked forever trying to find the voltage readings but found none......i have an extra map in my snake room that you can have for whatever shipping costs from 35611 if you need it....i bought it a while back, didn't need it and it's just here........

but they normally DON'T go bad.....it's actually very rare, usually a vacuum or wiring problem.....i had a skinned wire once and i tried everything and finally found the skinned wire
    ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Working...
    X