where to buy h22 transmission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where to buy h22 transmission

i was wondering where you can buy a h22 lsd tranny from. i really dont kno where to look. i googled it and cant really find anything. does hmotors sell just trannys? right now i have a m2j5, and the gear ratios are different. i fall out of vtec when i shift from 1st to 2nd. i wanted to get the h22 tranny at the same time i do a clutch change.

Frost White CB7 Crew #26

if you can't find an M2B4, you could always settle for an M2A4 and put a LSD module in.

maybe an ebay link

Comment

yeah, either way i wanna get a h22 tranny, lsd or not. but is there a reliable website that i can buy a tranny from? cuz that link you showed me is an auction, im not planning on buying it now, but i DO want to kno where i can get it from for future reference. so that when i get enough money, i can go to a certain website, and buy it.

Frost White CB7 Crew #26

Comment

hmotorsonline but if you were to get an h22a trans I would get it with the motor. if you buy separate the trans will rape you lol.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
          hmotorsonline but if you were to get an h22a trans I would get it with the motor. if you buy separate the trans will rape you lol.
          yea it will, lol.

your best bet is to just wait for someone in a prelude to totally wreck it and then be the first a the junk yard.

or, if you know someone with a prelude, cause a wreck not directly involving you. then offer them a few bux for their transmission.

im in the same boat as you tho. i want an h23 or h22 transmission. and ill only buy local or no more than 4 hours away from me because shipping is a bitch.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT....

SOLD-->10-09-06

MY 2000 PROTEGE

MY OLD CB7

THE SWAP

MY COROLLA TYPE-S

Comment

Why not just buy one and ship it to gearspeedinc.com from your job so that you dont get charged and have them install a quaife and rebuild it much better than stock and in excellent condition. The chances of you finding an lsd h22 tranny are very slim very,very slim with no guarantee . You wanna do it right you gotta pay to play. Or in your case keep falling out of vtec. Gearspeed.com does excellent work take it from sparkle on this one.

Comment

Working...
              X