limited slip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

limited slip

Have any of you guys that have h22 swaps gotten the limited slip transmission for the extra $300. i am getting it when my motor is ordered off of hmotorsonline in the next couple of weeks but are you happy with the option
    JDM H22a
    P2T4 tranny
    I/E, CM ultra-light flywheel and CM stage 1 clutch
    16x7 Rota C8's in bronze
    nitto neo gen, 205/50/16
    custom short throw shifter
    Tokico Illumina RAK Coilovers
    Power Stop Cross-Drilled Rotors, Honda Pads
    Honda Torneo Shift Boot and Knob

so I'm guessing it is well worth the extra $300... I've been sniffing around a looking at some things about the LSD tranny's and it seems to help alot, especially if you build the engine.
    OS^e
    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Performance-wise, limited slip differential > non-LS diff. No matter how you look at it.
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

But the OEM LSD isn't known to be so great. If you have the money it would serve you well to order it without the LSD and throw in a Qauife LSD.
        H22
        grill mod
        that's about it

Comment

I was saying in general.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Performance-wise, limited slip differential > non-LS diff. No matter how you look at it.
            I'm not disagreeing with you at all. I'm just saying if you've got the dough you should spring for an aftermarket unit, IMO Quaife. But if you don't want to spend the extra money go for the OEM LSD. It will most definitely serve you well.
            H22
            grill mod
            that's about it

Comment

Working...
            X