O2 sensor(wires)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O2 sensor(wires)

i have noticed that my car burns a lot of fuel. and it gives me the O2 sensor code. so i check the O2 sensor and i got a couple of questions.
    how many wires do go to the O2 sensor. i checked the plug that comes from the car chasi and there are 4 wires but in the plug i see only two Metal things and not 4?????
    should be there 4 melat things in the plug or not???????
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

there should only be 2 on the sensor itself
    kyle turner
    [img]june21004[img]

Comment

just replace the o2 sensor.. simple as that..

Comment

what's the cheapest O2 sensor you can get?

Comment

they aint cheap i went to the honda dealer to replace mine the 02 sensor was 385 then they wanted to install, i told them i could do it myself
          20% tint, 2.5" nuespeed springs,full out n1 catback exhaust, 53" double deck black aluminum spoiler,custom interior lights, euro clear corners, side markers, clutch masters stage 2 cltuch, matrix intake, MORE MODS TO COME SOON. She's up and running again just put new engine in.
          (I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Comment

uh.. fuck going to honda for that.. just buy a freakin bosch one and do it yourself..

Comment

what i want to know is why there are 4 wire coming from the car chasi then my plug has two metalic thing broken and two that ok?????
              by the way if u buy a O2 sensor at auto zone or strauss or pep boys it will cost about $70 + u need some fluid shit so u can spray the old O2 sensor so that shit don't have to be a bitch to come out. oh u got to run the car for a couple of min too in order to take the O2 sensor

Comment

Your Accord uses a 4-Wire narrow band O2. One wire is signal, two are for the O2 heater, and the last is ground if I remember correctly.

Just buy the Bosch replacement from your local autoparts. The Bosch replacements already come with a small amount of anti-seize on the threads so you don't have to add anymore.
                My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

oh cool man. i thought maybe the plug that comes from the car chasi was fucked up because of the two (out of 4)metal things being bent in there.
                  what is that fluid that we use to help take out the bolts on exaust manifolt bolts????? wd40 or something right?????(noobie here lol)

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
                    Your Accord uses a 4-Wire narrow band O2. One wire is signal, two are for the O2 heater, and the last is ground if I remember correctly.

Just buy the Bosch replacement from your local autoparts. The Bosch replacements already come with a small amount of anti-seize on the threads so you don't have to add anymore.
                    how much are Bosch ones...just curious
                    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

The fluid is called "PB Blaster" and Bosch O2's run just under $100. Maybe cheaper.
                      My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

thanks dude

Comment

Working...
                        X