Help with CEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with CEL

Okay well my car is throwing two codes. Its throwing a code 20 and 43 but the problem im having is with the 43 in my Haynes repair manual a code 43 is not listed but on this site it is. according to this site a code 43 is a fuel supply code but a ccording to my repair manual a code 42 is a fuel supply code? Which is right the site or the manual???
    Oh and just for reference my car is a 90 lx and it has a H22a in it and a brand new fuel pump that i just installed yesterday.

fuel pump is probably the problem.... since it was replaced yesterday and since has thrown a code.

Comment

its code 43 in my Haynes, so it gotta be. Hope your O2 sensor didnt go bad, cuss it could do that if it did! Car runs normal and every thing, i had that code on my civic for like 1 year, drove with a cel for a whole year till i found out that it was my o2 sensor, because it was throwing a code 43 and saying somthing to do with the fuel, but it was the dam o2. check that out!

Comment

its not the fuel pump cause i had the code before the fuel pump install and i still have it.

Comment

Working...
        X