cel 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cel 6

ok, i got cel code 6. coolant temp sensor.

there are 3 of them i believe. i know my condenser fan on the drivers side never worked but worked when i had it jumped to the battery for a year.

im wondering if its the same sensor to control it, but which one is it.....is it the one by the upper rad hose.....the thermostat housing......or the one under the distribitor?

can anyone help me asap??
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

did it start automatically? make sure all connections are on snug, and make sure theyre on the right plugs on the correct sensors. there are some plugs that are the same shape and size as the ect sensor, only diff is the color.

you should clean out the sensor under the dizzy. sometimes that gets covered with oil and doesnt read correctly.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

http://media.honda.co.uk/car/owner/m.../400/6-144.pdf

The honda.uk site wasn't working for the page about testing the coolant temperature sensor, so I had to dl and host the pages. Here they are.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
      where you been, is something wrong?
      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

thanks that was the sensor, headed to the junkyard in search of one of those and a transmission controll thing.

2 bucks cant beat it hahah.

now i wonder which sensor turns the condenser fan on hehe.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Ask and ye shall recieve, I say.

Click link, bottom page.

http://media.honda.co.uk/car/owner/m.../400/15-51.pdf

looks like they didn't host the continued page, wait just one minute...

even my dl'd manual is missing it! :shock:

straight from my new used 90 accord service manual! Thanks again brandon (aero)!
          Last edited by accordaffair; 09-20-2006, 02:07 AM.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Working...
          X