blinking drive lite on auto tranns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blinking drive lite on auto tranns

so today my bro was driveing my car an like we where parked an like my drive light keep blinkin wat maybe the trouble?

don't know, pull the code just like u would with a check engine light, get the code and then post it
    Members Ride

Comment

mines did that before. your trans probably got stuck in another gear. some mechanic told me to get the main relay changed...but idk.

Comment

does it flash and stay in one gear....does the car take off really slow...mine did this main relay i think...or solenoids on the tranny are bad, that was my problem

Comment

i all ready changed my main relay when i got it cuz it had hot starting problems in da summer when it got really hot but it never happened to me so iam luscky i changed it but it happn on my 4 door my old one that is but i never figured it out

Comment

Mine does it now off and on, i goes to all the gears and doesnt run in limp mode so i am unconcern because it never stays on long enoguh for me to get some where were i can get a paper clip.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

tranny solenoids!

"...B*tch got out the car lookin more like Freddy Jackson"

Comment

The transmission has 2 shaft speed sensors, two sets of solenoids and the speed sensor. Any one of these will cause the blinking light as well as the engine temp sensor so you will need to pull the codes so we can help you more.

The 90 Accord 4DR Sedan my son and I are building.

Comment

Working...
                X