finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally

yes my b***h is back. Dropped the engine in, just like new. Ima try and post pics later today gotta go down and do some clean up on her. Although i do have one question, i really need to change my brake rotors(there fine for now) but the thing is is that i used to have rims. Im gonna put some back on there but for the time being their stock. So will 13 " rotors fit underneath a 15" rim. It may sound dumb but i really dunno.
    20% tint, 2.5" nuespeed springs,full out n1 catback exhaust, 53" double deck black aluminum spoiler,custom interior lights, euro clear corners, side markers, clutch masters stage 2 cltuch, matrix intake, MORE MODS TO COME SOON. She's up and running again just put new engine in.
    (I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Well, it's the calipers you need to be concerned with. Are they factory? Do you have caliper relocation brackets? To answer your question though...no.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

yeah thier factory, unfortunately. I had drove her today and the damn car shakes like hell when braking i had asked my pops who is a mechanic, he was telling me that i either had a bend in the rotor somewhere, or that i just need an alignment, i know that i need an alignment but im more concerned about being able to stop right about now. Plus to make things worst those damn rotors look like they were on the car when they were first made so there kinda old
      20% tint, 2.5" nuespeed springs,full out n1 catback exhaust, 53" double deck black aluminum spoiler,custom interior lights, euro clear corners, side markers, clutch masters stage 2 cltuch, matrix intake, MORE MODS TO COME SOON. She's up and running again just put new engine in.
      (I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Comment

what did u do exactly? i hear brakes and engine?
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

I'm just curious as to what engine you put in?

Also, as far as I've heard 11" rotors from Prelude VTEC upgrade in the front w/calipers will fit under 15" rim. I haven't heard of anything bigger used with these rims.
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Working...
          X