Window Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Window Help

92' Accord 4 door. The rear passenger window doesn't roll all the way up, so after looking into it, the problem is what I belive is called the window guide. Inside the door there is a vertical track (regulator ? ) the window goes up and down on, the piece I need is plastic and is located between the plastic part attached to the bottom of the glass and the metal bracket that slides on the track. It has what looks like a bicycle brake cable that goes over it and I think that is how the window pulls up and down. The piece is broke on one side, so the cable is tight, but the window is not up all the way.

So if anyone can tell me what that part is called I could maybe find it easier, or if anyone has this or knows where I can get it please let me know.

Sorry my description probably isn't the best, but hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about.

yah, as long as your plastic tab on the window aint broken and the bottom piece that is the scissor aint broken, your talking about the cable reel thingy pully that usually comes together from the factor as one piece is is call the manual regulator...those are usually hard to comeby, hope im talking about the right thing as u

Comment

I looked at some regulator pics form Ebay, and they don't seem to come with the part I need. So I was thinking it may be something seperate that I could get from a part store or dealer if I had to.
      I read alot about it having the scissor type lift, but it doesn't. It has a vertical "rail" that it slides up and down on.
      I may just take it to a shop, cause it seems like it may be too much trouble for me to get to it and replace it. I really dont want to take it in, cause I'm a do-it-yourselfer, but It may be better to leave it to the pros. ??

Comment

Working...
      X