Window Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Window Problems

Today around 1:45pm, I noticed my window wouldn't roll up. I normally roll my drivers side window down while cruising, but it wouldn't roll back up. I finally had to play around with the window switch to get the window up. What could be causing this to happen (fuse perhaps)?

~DirtySouthHonda

Its the switch... No doubt about it.

Comment

spray some silicone in your window seals... you can buy it at autozone..

in fact everyone should do that... even if there windows are working

type g schoold me on this one.

Comment

Personally I use lithium grease I think silicone can screw with your windows if you have tint or somethin like that. But yea sounds like your switch as mentioned.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

so are we just to grease the parts of the window regulator, like we would oil the door hinges?

Comment

I've been having the same problem with my back left window. I think its getting stuck on something, so I've had to pull it up while pushing the switch up. Leung, Put some silicone on the rubber seals which run up the side of the window.

^^ Clicky for Members Ride! ^^

Comment

you know what? my rear driver side window is doing the same thing lol, when i roll it down it goes ka-chunk. i'm thinking of just taking the panel off and seeing what the problem is. i think it's just off the thingy that raises it up and lowers it.

Comment

Working...
              X