big problem(tps)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

big problem(tps)

ummmmm....... i dunnno what the hell happened just a few hours ago. See the thing is, that i knew that my tps sensor was bad because it kept giving an unsteady idle, and l knew that it needed to be replaced. So in the meantime i had taken it off to stop the unsteady idle. It had stop and caused the car to idle at 1,500-2,000 rpm. Just a few hours ago i heard a like buzzing noise that i thought would go away( was like that for about a minute) then something came off the bottom of the car sounded like a screw or small piece of metal dunno what it was but whatever it was caused a lil smoke for about 5-30 sec and the car started to rise in heat so the car cuts off automatically. But i had also noticed that from my oil pressure gauge that my psi reading has been only at 0-10 and when accelerating maybe 20. i dunno because when i put the engine in the car bout 2 weeks ago it was a healthy 40-60. i really dunno if anyone has a clue to what may be wrong please get back to me as soon as possible
    20% tint, 2.5" nuespeed springs,full out n1 catback exhaust, 53" double deck black aluminum spoiler,custom interior lights, euro clear corners, side markers, clutch masters stage 2 cltuch, matrix intake, MORE MODS TO COME SOON. She's up and running again just put new engine in.
    (I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

well yeah i had checked that. i was pulling it to see if it had came loose but it didnt so im also wonder if my oil pump may be bad cause i know that psi reading should not be like that, im just really lost right now as to what i just know that my tps sensor is bad, and then the other thing that had fell off who the hell knows what that is
    20% tint, 2.5" nuespeed springs,full out n1 catback exhaust, 53" double deck black aluminum spoiler,custom interior lights, euro clear corners, side markers, clutch masters stage 2 cltuch, matrix intake, MORE MODS TO COME SOON. She's up and running again just put new engine in.

Comment

sounds like your oil pump is doin something funny..
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

just thought about that too think it might need replacing?

Comment

Working...
        X