Sqeeky brakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sqeeky brakes

My question is about sqeeky breaks and how can i get rid of them. Ok heres the deal my brakes only sqeek when braking at low speeds, so is there anything that i can so like a spray of sumptin that i can put on them w/o removing anything?
    Thanks any tips would greatly be appreciated

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
    Frost White Member 13
    My Ride
    "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Probably time to replace the pads there buddy.

Comment

yeah i need new pads, my car squeaks so bad in reverese. no spray would really help...
      1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

i just got a break job two weeks ago and my breaks squeek at low speeds but only when hot is there not enoguh anti brake squeel on it

(\__/)
        (O.o )
        (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

Originally posted by hpaccord91
          i just got a break job two weeks ago and my breaks squeek at low speeds but only when hot is there not enoguh anti brake squeel on it
          Did you let your brakes brake in? It shouldnt squeak so soon.

Comment

They were put on around december so they cant be that bad but what other after-market pads do you recommend along with rotors which i dont think have ever been changed, not really sure

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
            Frost White Member 13
            My Ride
            "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

brakes

did they install fully metalic pad. cause if they did they will squeal also.

Comment

i just went along driving the machanic did teh brakes and then two weeks lata they sqeeked a little when i slightly step on the brake just little squeeks i have new rotors and brake pads

(\__/)
                (O.o )
                (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

i just went along driving the machanic did teh brakes and then two weeks lata they sqeeked a little when i slightly step on the brake just little squeeks i have new rotors and brake pads

(\__/)
                  (O.o )

Comment

(\__/)
                    (O.o )

Comment

Working...
                    X