fucking seatbelt is stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fucking seatbelt is stuck

I have automatic seatbelts which i hate by the way, anyways...the little thing that moves along my doorway when i shut/open the door wont move! its stuck toward the front of the car, meaning my seatbelt isnt on, i had to unclip the belt and hang it so it 'looked' like i was wearing a belt so i didnt get rolled.

when i open the door the seatbelt like blinks even if its plugged in, it also beeps. when i shut the door, the seatbelt light just stays on.

any ideas? f'in pissin me off i'm gonna break it soon.

does it even try to move? like budge at all?

Comment

nope doesnt even attempt to. it was working...i shut the car off, opened the door and it slid forward like normal. when to get my paycheck, got back in my car an when i shut the door it didnt fuckin retract like it was supposed to. =(

Comment

take it to the dealer, you've got a lifetime warranty on those.

Comment

i have a 93 so i dont have them, but do they have fuses u can check? there has so be a little motor in there pulling em, so it makes me think there would be a fuse.

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
            take it to the dealer, you've got a lifetime warranty on those.
            yup, this warranty covers the opperation of the belts. later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

damn that was the stupidest idea by Honda if you ask me. I mean yea it helps by always putting the belt on but why did they do this? Yeah i hope it doesn't cost you anything to fix. Good luck with that man, since I've got a 93, I cant see what you're talking about. But yea just get that fixed before the cops cite you.

member's ride thread
              93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
              99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
              91 Accord SE 176k
              97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

i can just go to any honda dealer an they will fix it? i didnt buy it from a dealer.

Comment

Did you check the fuses?

Comment

Working...
                  X