s light blinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s light blinking

i got a 90 accord its an automatic and my s mode light keeps flasing. now when its not flasing the tranny shifts at 5000 rpms. when its flashing it shifts at around 2300 rpms, but second gear feels a liltte slugish. when im in the highway doing around 60-70 its fine. now someone told me it might be my tcm. i located the tcm today any seen a little red light flashing. i went for a ride and the s mode light started flashing along with the red light on the tcm.i was thinking about going to get a diagnostic check but i think its the tcm that went bad. does anyone have any suggestions on what is going on?
    jdmsteve2004

did you check out any of the recent 100 posts about the speed sensor/vss?

and when you have something else to say just reply back to your thread, no need to start a new thread
    (i saw your thread on "where is it located?"

hope this helps:
    http://www.cybertrails.com/~bestinth...tLocation.html

PM me if you need a new speed sensor, ive got one for a 90-91

-chris
    Originally posted by fizzbob7 i think the "jdm everything" craze is funny........it's the same thing, a fad.......and an overpriced one at that
    Originally posted by uncle_el believe it or not, this forum is not about you or your post count. it's about providing relevant information and exchanging it with one another, in order to help build a community. if you don't like that, please leave.

Comment

Re: s light blinking

Originally posted by jdmsteve2004
      i got a 90 accord its an automatic and my s mode light keeps flasing. now when its not flasing the tranny shifts at 5000 rpms. when its flashing it shifts at around 2300 rpms, but second gear feels a liltte slugish. when im in the highway doing around 60-70 its fine. now someone told me it might be my tcm. i located the tcm today any seen a little red light flashing. i went for a ride and the s mode light started flashing along with the red light on the tcm.i was thinking about going to get a diagnostic check but i think its the tcm that went bad. does anyone have any suggestions on what is going on?
      what does it matter to you what u post?
      jdmsteve2004

Comment

jdmsteve2004

Comment

jdmsteve2004

Comment

what does it matter to you what i post??
            jdmsteve2004

Comment

what he is saying is to 'search first' because it has been coverd.
              anyways. get the code that the tcm gives.
              id u don't know how to get the code then do a quick search here and u will find the info and the pic of what u need to do.
              don't just go to conclusions
              get the codes and report here and will be do the best to help u out.
              a manual would help u a lot
              good luck
              are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Working...
              X