Faze Gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faze Gauges

What do you guys think of Faze brand gauges? I mean I really dont have alot of money to spend and the Autometer gauges are almost twice as much in price. Anyone have some or used them? Does anyone know of any problems with them? Thanks.
    Arcadia Green Crew Member #9

My friend has a set in his DA teg. They work and do there job. They dont look too bad either IMO.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

They work OK, i have a boost, oil temp and oil press. and so far so good (3 years old).

Big 16g Turbo/H23 Head Swap/TSX Projectors

Comment

I'm glad to hear that cuz I went and got and Air/Fuel gauge and a 2 gouge pod. I'm gonna go today and get the oil pressure gauge. What did you guys do with the bezels? Did you paint them or leave them silver? I know they make different colored ones but i was thinking it would be easier just to paint this one black. What do you think?

I know this pic shows a single gauge pod. I returned that one and got the dual.

Comment

Ok so I picked up an Electric oil pressure gauge yesterday. And it says I need to tee into the oil pressure sending unit. What kind of tee fitting do I need like a name or part number. It says you can get it at an auto parts store.

Comment

Bump, please someone help me. I'm installing them tomorrow and I cant decide on what to do about the silver bezels. I painted the pod tan to match the interior and A pillar. Should I paint the bezels black to match my black dashboard? Will the silver look out of place? What would you do?

Oh also, do you think I could double sided automotive body molding tape to secure it or do I have to use the screws? I'm not too keen on the idea of drilling into the stock panel.
            Last edited by Hondatuner998; 05-02-2007, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Bump. Anyone Have any ideas?

Comment

Paint them black, they would seem way out of place if you left them silver. Also, double sided tape should work, that stuff is evil!
                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

you dont have to have the T fitting its just so you can have both your aftermarket and stock guage. if you have the faze electricle gauge then you might need an extention on there because if you try to put it stratight on then the sensor is to big. i went down to summit racing and got a little extension. you should do the same. take off your oil filter and youll see a wire looking thing going to your block. pull the wire off and then your unbolt the stock sensor ( that freaken bolt is huge you might have to go buy a socket like i did) in and then bolt the other on in. make sure you bolt it on with the line in the aftermarket sender. i would suggest a t fitting so you will be able to have your aftermarket gauge and your stock gauge, so they both work.

Comment

What size is that huge plud below the oil filter?? Thread size that way I can get an adapter to step it down to the size of the sensor of the aftermarket gauge.

Comment

Working...
                    X