Door indicator stays on!! WTF!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Door indicator stays on!! WTF!!

My door indicators stay on while I'm driving, but they are not fully lit. They glow on and off, very dimmed. And my freaking brake lamp indicator goes on and off, mind you I have all new bulbs. I'm going to try a new sensor. The funny part is, yesterday both left side lamps were out but the brake lamp indicator was not lit. Any body have these two problems?

D.

05' S2000 GrandPrix White

93' Accord (Sold )
    JDM H22
    Port n Polished Int Mani
    Bored TB, maxed
    MSD 6A
    I/H/E
    no cat
    [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Do u have altezzas on your car????? that happened to me,took em off and they went away as for the door indicator check the switch on the side on the door near the lock part on the inside of the door trip perhaps its broken.

Comment

My trunk hatch indicator started doing this last night out of the blue. It glows in and out, sometimes bright and sometimes very dim.

???

Comment

It could have something to do with the interlocking sensor when you close the trunk you may wanna look inside there maybe theres a short. Or some water inside it or a small rock some dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
          Or some water inside it
          I'd vote for this answer. Happened once on CRX during a massive rainstorm, and in my Accord lately (my blown brake light indicator came on and stayed on) even though all the bulbs are ok. After it dried out, it was fine.

Try replacing your taillight foam seals if you want to prevent it from happening.

Comment

The seals are brand new, when I replace the sensors I'll let u guys know what happens.

05' S2000 GrandPrix White

93' Accord (Sold )
            JDM H22
            Port n Polished Int Mani
            Bored TB, maxed
            MSD 6A
            I/H/E
            no cat
            [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

When I had my altezza's on (thank God, I put the stock lights back on), the no breaks light was always on. I think it's because the altezza's were not using all of the bulbs.

Comment

Had the same problem on my girl's SOL. The door was not shutting all the way for some reason. It was like that when we bought it. Shut your door and look at it from the outside. Is it flush? Also, get inside and just sit there and push out on the door while it is shut. See if that makes the light cut on.

If so you need to adjust your door catch. Move that metal piece in your door jamb that looks like a horseshoe in towards your seat until the door shuts all the way.
                H22
                grill mod
                that's about it

Comment

Working...
                X