VTM Pin for V-AFC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VTM Pin for V-AFC

Well you see the title..... I know that the 91 ex didn't have this pin.... In order to use a V-AFC would you have to fill that slot for the pin.....? That should be the blue wire on the V-AFC.... If its not hooked up will the V-AFC still come on..... Or will it just not work...?

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

If you have a power and ground the vafc will turn on...its just functions wont work. And as I recall VTM hooks up to VTEC pressure switch. If all else fails you can dl the pdf manual off the apexi website with the pinouts. I dont have my manual on me at this time so cant really help. But I think it hooked to the pressure switch if I remember correctly.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
      If you have a power and ground the vafc will turn on...its just functions wont work. And as I recall VTM hooks up to VTEC pressure switch. If all else fails you can dl the pdf manual off the apexi website with the pinouts. I dont have my manual on me at this time so cant really help. But I think it hooked to the pressure switch if I remember correctly.
      Thanks man... I will take a look at that...

Comment

Okay.... Had some time today... Now its hooked up.. It shows when i hit v-te and everything... So.. Now I got to find out how to set my points down to 3500 rpm

Comment

Why do you want to set so low? Kinda pointless. I set mine 4500 lowest. Anyway it should be in option 3 just go in there and play with it. Did you set everything else like throttle position and all that great stuff first? Because you were supposed to clear whatever was on there before if you bought it used. If you bought it new then you can ignore that step. But still you have to set the TPS its like pedal to the floor for 5 sec and pedal off for 5 sec something like that. Your gonna have to dl the PDF for more specific instructions. But if you go in option 3 there should be an option to change up your points or maybe it was 2. I forgot havent played with mine recently. Its the section that has settings in there.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
            Why do you want to set so low? Kinda pointless. I set mine 4500 lowest. Anyway it should be in option 3 just go in there and play with it. Did you set everything else like throttle position and all that great stuff first? Because you were supposed to clear whatever was on there before if you bought it used. If you bought it new then you can ignore that step. But still you have to set the TPS its like pedal to the floor for 5 sec and pedal off for 5 sec something like that. Your gonna have to dl the PDF for more specific instructions. But if you go in option 3 there should be an option to change up your points or maybe it was 2. I forgot havent played with mine recently. Its the section that has settings in there.
            Cool... when i did the setup i set it at 4500... I'm going to play with it a lil more later today...

Comment

Working...
            X