Code 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Code 21

VTEC Solenoid Valve I think thats what it is... Man what the Fu@#... I just got my new ecu from phearable.net..... i changed out my old ecu for the new one and BAD shit happens..... I had an engine light on and I had to pat the gas one time to keep the engine running on start up... I checked for a code and it was a 21.... Odd to me because My Solenoid should be fine. I used my V-AFC and VTEC was fine... Now... I get this shit... When I put the old ecu back I don't get any codes at all..... Is like everyting is fine again... Anyone have this issue? Do I have to get a new Solenoid or what do you think I shoudl do?

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

it's obviously the ECU if that's what makes the light come up. tell them it's fucked and they need to fix it and leave it at that. could be some shitty soldering, bad connection, etc.
    ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

I called the guys and left them a few words to call me back.... They are good about calling back... Well I know i can not be the only guy with this issue.... Did it happen to anyone else...?

Comment

Phearable have shitty maps from what previous people have said. They run rich. You need to go get it tuned.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yep i agree here as well. it sounds like a bad map or bad ECU altogether. see what they have to say regarding another ECU.
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

okay.... John just called me back and apologized..... He said that happend one time last year. Now i have have to mail it back to them. Then they will refund my money for shipping. After that they will express mail me a new one...

Comment

Working...
            X