help real quick

what size is the axle/hub bolt?

36mm
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry4thgen
      36mm
      Yup 36mm
      U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

you talking about the wheel studs or drive axle nut?
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

It's a bitch to take off too...

I'm sure everyone who's taken one off has some broken tools to show for it...

You'll have a new found respect for the breaker bars that don't bend or break though...

think of it as a tool challenge...

I'm always amused on some level when I break a breaker bar... they are breaker bars after all...
          RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

rent a tool from autozone they do wonders the air powered drill and the axlenut bolt.

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
              It's a bitch to take off too...

I'm sure everyone who's taken one off has some broken tools to show for it...

You'll have a new found respect for the breaker bars that don't bend or break though...

think of it as a tool challenge...

I'm always amused on some level when I break a breaker bar... they are breaker bars after all...
              not me..

i guess it pays to have multiple friends with compressors/impact guns..

Comment

werd....haven't broken a tool on them yet...break out the 350 lb-ft impact gun on the highest setting and compressor at like 110 psi.

Comment

thanks for the quick replies all.....

yeah i finally got them off today.......broke 3 breaker bars on it....1 craftsman and 2 "great neck" i got pissed off.....got the dremel and cut them apart......muahaha

but the accord is getting some nice pieces....

2 new axles
                  2 new rotors
                  new pads
                  master cylinder
                  sparkplugs
                  wires

some shady mechanics did timing belt on it and it was off a tooth so i fixed that and she runs like a dream now....yay

better get back to work on it

Comment

yea...i think i have same prob with timing belt issue....any tips? I have to reset the cam timing as well....

Comment

lol i also find it ironic when i broke my first breaker bar,HUSKY tools suck, but the lifetime warranty worked out. btw i kno all about the air tools, SNAP/ONS where its at
                      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                        yea...i think i have same prob with timing belt issue....any tips? I have to reset the cam timing as well....
                        all i did was take off the timing belt upper cover and i pulled the timing belt off and held it tight while i turned the cam with a wrench with the other hand......then i forced it back on

Comment

that sounds iffy....did you ruin the timing belt? I was planning on releasing the tension on the belt, then doing that.

Comment

Working...
                          X