Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battery Question

I wanna know all the info on this kind of battery:

I mean i wanna know how long it lasts, power output, and idk...i just want to know...is it stable and reliable just as our stock batteries? What's it called anyway?

*Needs*
    -New shocks
    -Struts
    -Drop
    -Cleaning
    -New Tires/Wheels
    -New Window Tint
    -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

What brand is it? I know Braille Auto makes batteries like that and they are extra light weight and put out more amps and such like that. Go check out there website, im sure its similar. If its a Hawk battery as well, ive heard they are better than Braille Auto batteries and cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by vtec93accord
      What brand is it? I know Braille Auto makes batteries like that and they are extra light weight and put out more amps and such like that. Go check out there website, im sure its similar. If its a Hawk battery as well, ive heard they are better than Braille Auto batteries and cheaper.
      hmMmm...i'll google these sometime later...but for now..HOME!

*Needs*
      -New shocks
      -Struts
      -Drop
      -Cleaning
      -New Tires/Wheels
      -New Window Tint
      -Alot more lovin'

Comment

odyssey

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
          odyssey
          x2

odessy batts are half the size with twice the output. used in nascar apps and drag apps. also twice-thrice the price. they still weigh the same amount just more compact. still most are rated at 28-34lbs. same as a red or yellow top optima. one of those things that boils down to how much is it worth to you?????
          My other ride is your ex-wife

Comment

Originally posted by 93cbh22
            x2

odessy batts are half the size with twice the output. used in nascar apps and drag apps. also twice-thrice the price. they still weigh the same amount just more compact. still most are rated at 28-34lbs. same as a red or yellow top optima. one of those things that boils down to how much is it worth to you?????

Sweet...twice the output huh? Niiiice..and yeah hahaha very compact. Damn..i'd figure it would be expensive though..but i'd say it would be worth it heh. Thanks for the Info guys.

*Needs*
            -New shocks
            -Struts
            -Drop
            -Cleaning
            -New Tires/Wheels
            -New Window Tint
            -Alot more lovin'

Comment

Originally posted by 93cbh22
              x2

wrong, they are only 15lbs and have less output. it is around 475 CCA.

cost me about 100 bucks, less than an optima but it is a dry cell battery so i had it mounted on its side.

i believe in thos applications, they may bump start the car. so that they dont need the battery, starter and wiring...saves weight.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                wrong, they are only 15lbs and have less output. it is around 475 CCA.

cost me about 100 bucks, less than an optima but it is a dry cell battery so i had it mounted on its side.

i believe in thos applications, they may bump start the car. so that they dont need the battery, starter and wiring...saves weight.

i see...so sticking with Red Top Optima battery is a better choice?

*Needs*
                -New shocks
                -Struts
                -Drop
                -Cleaning
                -New Tires/Wheels
                -New Window Tint
                -Alot more lovin'

Comment

Originally posted by Djmoua
                  i see...so sticking with Red Top Optima battery is a better choice?
                  for DD use, yes.

once it gets cold, the smaller batteries will barely have enough CCA
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                    for DD use, yes.

once it gets cold, the smaller batteries will barely have enough CCA
                    understood...that's ubercool. thanks for the info bro.

*Needs*
                    -New shocks
                    -Struts
                    -Drop
                    -Cleaning
                    -New Tires/Wheels
                    -New Window Tint
                    -Alot more lovin'

Comment

Working...
                    X