Blown ECU Fuse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blown ECU Fuse...

OK so i took my car not knowing what the problem is with my car and would not start in my other post. But anyway the problem was a blown ecu fuse i guess dont know how that was cause i checked it like 4 times. So anyway i pay 100 bucks to have a shop look at it. They tell me fuse was blown and charge me 100 bucks and i drive away in my car. With a CEL still.....So on my way home car feels kinda gutless so once it was warm i step on the gas to see if tec worked it chocked up all the way to 4500rpms and it spudders like 2 step like its in limp mode..Ok so i turn around and go back to the shop. They feed me some kinda shit oh its been sitting so long and it sounds like a rev limiterim like no my rev limiter is set at 8000 they dought my word and say no. They say try new plugs. i get new plugs so then i leave. I dont even drive a mile into town i go to a car wash and 1/2 way threw my car dies and wont start again...

So my main question is what i should do go back to the shop and ram my car up their ass? or do i just go to a differnt shop. Or do take to a electrical place? cause my car has been sitting for like over 5 months kinda gettin mad now.
    Project EX Coupe Coming Soon...
    ..::Built not Bought::..

so is there spark? the project car sat for a while, didnt startand all it needed was a new coil.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

what cel? with it sitting did you store it properly? drain oil and coolant? does it over heat? do you have coolant loss? have you pulled the plugs to check them? tested for spark? have you put good fuel in it?(unlikely it's bad fuel but could be) checked all vac lines for corrosion or leakage? does it idle ok when cold and when it heats up? any more info could help.
      My other ride is your ex-wife

Comment

Working...
      X