This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 - 1990 Grille Inserts

Due to its popularity. I've decided to make a DIY.

For any questions, feel free to contact me.

UPDATE: FULL SIZE PICTURES!

Last edited by Gyuri87; 03-25-2008, 09:49 AM.
    NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Awesome DIY!!!

Comment

u shld start sellin these for like 10 shipped ud prolli sell like 10 of them

Facebook me
      http://www.facebook.com/damon.amplo?ref=tn_tnmn
      For sale thread
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...46#post3092146
      Willing to buy/trade thread
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196484

Comment

Originally posted by 93a-lude
        u shld start sellin these for like 10 shipped ud prolli sell like 10 of them
        Thanks guys. I actually have been selling them on eBay. It's nothing that hard to do as you can see but some people rather just not waste their time lol.
        NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

I forgot to mention that the motif should point downwards for a better look. I also wouldn't recommend a wire cutter to be used as your cutter because it is very hard to cut through with it, takes much longer and leaves lumps on your fingers.
          NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

dood that is so sweet. Thanks for taking the time to write something like this.

does that gutter guard rust or anything? i mean should we treat it with some kind of clear coat?

Comment

Originally posted by Leung

does that gutter guard rust or anything? i mean should we treat it with some kind of clear coat?
              I've had mine on for a few months and I didn't notice any rust on it. It has lost a little of its "shininess" if you can call it that but it was minor. I would suggest painting it anyway for an even better look and for a longer life.
              NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Note: Because of easter holiday, those who have ordered my inserts through eBay just a few days before the long weekend may have to wait a little longer than it usually takes to receive them. Please be patient. I use the cheapest shipping method so that it doesn't cost an arm and leg for something as simple and actually make it worth it. It may take from 2 to 14 days and sometimes even more to receive it but majority receives it within a week.
                NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Originally posted by Leung

it is aluminum, so no. it is made to go on gutters, so it cant rust up there either, or you would be replacing it every so often.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gyuri87
                    Note: Because of easter holiday, those who have ordered my inserts through eBay just a few days before the long weekend may have to wait a little longer than it usually takes to receive them. Please be patient. I use the cheapest shipping method so that it doesn't cost an arm and leg for something as simple and actually make it worth it. It may take from 2 to 14 days and sometimes even more to receive it but majority receives it within a week.
                    Cool!! I cant wait to get mine!! Thanks!!
                    Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                    Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979
                      Cool!! I cant wait to get mine!! Thanks!!
                      Lol I think I took these pictures when I was making yours. Basically..it is.
                      NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

You should do some with black mesh.
                        wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
                          You should do some with black mesh.
                          I actually do. All it requires is a can of black spray paint. They don't sell the thing itself in black.
                          NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Originally posted by Gyuri87
                            I actually do. All it requires is a can of black spray paint. They don't sell the thing itself in black.
                            Thank you for the Grill Inserts!! I did paint mine Black, Heres a pic of them in!!
                            Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                            CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                            Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979
                              Thank you for the Grill Inserts!! I did paint mine Black, Heres a pic of them in!!
                              Looks sweet :P. You really did a good job on the paint. Glad you like it.
                              NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Working...
                              X