This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

diy trunk swap?

Hey what's up tuners I been searching for a while for a diy trunk swap 93 trunk on to a 91 accord is there a DIY for that? Can someone please help thanksss!!.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
    My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

umm... just take off the 4 bolts and the tail lights connectors?

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
    Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_213 View Post
      umm... just take off the 4 bolts and the tail lights connectors?
      Not that easy how about the cable that open the trunk its like a bike brake line.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRd91cBsEveN View Post
        Not that easy how about the cable that open the trunk its like a bike brake line.
        that parts easy just unbolt the three bolts thats holding that latch onto the trunk and pull it out through the front, you wont be able to pull it out the whole way cuz its still connected but just pull it out so u can see inside. You'll see the trunk latch cable attached. It just kinda loops around a metal piece. just unloop it and pull it out thru the bottom left hand part of the trunk.

you also have to disconnect ALL parts of the harness or it will not come out. You pull the harness out that bottom left hand side too.

You see models at every car show.
        But have you ever seen a model that actually takes the car she built to a show?

Comment

Originally posted by 1BadCB View Post
          that parts easy just unbolt the three bolts thats holding that latch onto the trunk and pull it out through the front, you wont be able to pull it out the whole way cuz its still connected but just pull it out so u can see inside. You'll see the trunk latch cable attached. It just kinda loops around a metal piece. just unloop it and pull it out thru the bottom left hand part of the trunk.

you also have to disconnect ALL parts of the harness or it will not come out. You pull the harness out that bottom left hand side too.
          Wow thanks all that from a lady that helped a lot that was the part confusing me was the cable to open the trunk, thanks again.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRd91cBsEveN View Post
            Wow thanks all that from a lady that helped a lot that was the part confusing me was the cable to open the trunk, thanks again.
            no problemo! =]

You see models at every car show.
            But have you ever seen a model that actually takes the car she built to a show?

Comment

Working...
            X