X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darkfusion42
    replied
    Originally posted by lucifer1 View Post
    That diagram is incorrect. The high beams are switched by the ground side, not the positive side. If wired as shown, the second relay open whenever the headlights are on whether high or low.
    You're right. It's been awhile since I wired them up I drew this out bored at work, forgot they were negative switched. I'll fix that later at work in between cars if I can. Lol

Leave a comment:

• apex 86
    replied
    I made my own fog light system with a relay and oe fog light switch that is dependent with the park lights.

Leave a comment:

• lucifer1
    replied
    That diagram is incorrect. The high beams are switched by the ground side, not the positive side. If wired as shown, the second relay open whenever the headlights are on whether high or low.

Leave a comment:

• darkfusion42
    started a topic EXT: OEM foglight wiring w/switch and highbeams

EXT: OEM foglight wiring w/switch and highbeams

So I saw the old thread with Timmy0tool's diagram and figured I'd modify the diagram for people who want to wire them as I did. This is so you can manually control them to be on without headlights on, but wont stay on if you turn off the key, and also if you want them to still turn off when you turn on the high beams like factory. Enjoy.

Working...
X