Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do whatever u want wow ur gonna delete my thread ahh it hurts not one bit
    ur car looks hella fresh
    o i forgot fuck up111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Originally posted by rezist09 View Post
      do whatever u want wow ur gonna delete my thread ahh it hurts not one bit
      ur car looks hella fresh
      o i forgot fuck up111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      why are you being a retard?

You posted a DIY...with NO DIY!!! just pics of your mod...that doesn't belong in the DIY section. THAT is why you are getting flammed man...realize...learn from your mistake...or better yet...correct it with some HOW TO info.

What part of that is so hard for you to comprehend?
      ____

Comment

has anyone tried to get the leds to go around the hole headlight?

Originally posted by visualpoet
        some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

I won't delete your thread... but you can have 3 days off. If you decide to come back, try following the rules, and showing a little respect. I was polite, and even changed your title, instead of simply deleting the thread... and this is what I get. I'm through with being nice.

Comment

si
            1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

si

Comment

si

i don't supposed the op can answer , but in hopes . . . . ;
                is there any way to control turning them on and off ? do they cut on when you cut the car on , or are they just on all the time ?

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
                - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

He's back from being banned. That was his first post since. I'm curious as to what it means... "Si" as in "yes"... or perhaps he doesn't know how to spell "sigh", and he's continuing to be an ass...

I have no need for yet another member that doesn't respect the way things run around here. If the way I run things is a problem, there are other sites to visit.

Speaking of which, khal... your sig is too big. 300 pixels tall maximum, image and text. Your image alone is 305, plus the text under it.

As for the LEDs... it all depends on how you wire them up. You can run them to a switch, set them to work with your headlights or corner lights, or even wire up an actual DRL module.

Comment

I think it was yes DeevMan. You got your point across.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I had a point?
                      That would be a first...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        I had a point?
                        That would be a first...

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

si
                          yeah...welcome back from being banned WHOOO HOOO...HOORAY..YIPPEEE!!!

aaaand you're thread is still pointless...as was that post.
                          ____

Comment

sorry busy ill pics soon for everything.
                            but yes i got mine with 2 switches but u can hook it up to any light it would not be smart since those led take alot of life of ur batt plus never know if cops are gonna stop u
                            ill do the diy right
                            1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Thanks.

And LEDs really shouldn't take much power at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                                Don't VW's do he same thing?
                                Yeah, as do Porsches. One big happy VW/Audi Group family.

Originally posted by thecrow7841 View Post
                                Yea they look pretty cool.

TheNextEpisode did it on his a while back.
                                LOL thanks for the rep.

Originally posted by khal.lawson View Post
                                is there any way to control turning them on and off ? do they cut on when you cut the car on , or are they just on all the time ?
                                Yeah, as Deev already said, its really simple. Just run a switch inline with the power line. I used a relay with my set up just so I could use a really puny switch.

As for power, as Deev knows I'm sure, it depends purely on the LEDs. Average LEDs run at approx. 20mA. I was attempting to run mine just below (80mA) their rated max (100mA). I think the LEDs really weren't designed to handle more than 40mA, esp with heat and signal inconsistency. The next set up I do will probably use a DIY voltage regulator as well as higher power LEDs that are more comfortable with running at higher amperage.

Comment

Working...
                                X