X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ur white wheels look like the ones i saw on this ferrari
    R.I.P 1993 ACCORD LX ::::7-23-05::::

Comment

haha o yeah? lmfao or are you joking... i cant wait till april once i get new tires im doing all of them white heh Go white! w00t Ferarris are nice

Comment

Does anyone have pictures of the other stock rims after painting? I've heard them referred as turbine style. I think I'm going to paint mine but I would like to see how they look before.

Comment

What do you'res look like? show me a pic? if there stock.. accord alloys mine are going to be white

Comment

Originally posted by FSUMIDN
            Does anyone have pictures of the other stock rims after painting? I've heard them referred as turbine style. I think I'm going to paint mine but I would like to see how they look before.
            are you talking about these?
            Attached Files
            2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
            2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Ya, those are my rims. Did you paint them gunmetal? Did they look better with the caps or not. Thanks for the visual.

Comment

the paint i bought was called graphite, but it looks very gunmetal to me. i also left the lip polished as well. i liked the look with the center caps, as thats how i thought it looked best. this style without the center caps just doestn look right imo.
                2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Aircraft stripper is your friend when it comes to stripping the clearcoat and/or paint off and allowing you to use Mag and Aluminum polish with a buffer and making them look like a mirror; then you can use some duplicolor High performance clearcoat and voila.
                  (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                  Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                  My (old) Ride

Comment

If you get paint on your tires, just use an old toothbrush dipped in paint thinner and it will come right off when you scrub the tire

Comment

do any of you guys nkow if there is a paint like our stock?

i know there is a flatter silver type for like civics and stuff but i wonder if i can mimik the stock alloy color with a bit of wetsanding and a clear coating.

i have 3 rims and i just got one more rim from the junkyard with a few scratches, thats why i want to clean it up.
                      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

ahh well i hit iit with wet 1000 grit and then wet 1500 grit and then polished with a buffer with rubbing compound....did the trick =)....nice, shinny and brand new....better than just trying to polish the rim itself.
                        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

i did the same to mine too

1994 Accord Coupe LX BPU
                          1991 Galant VR4 #1395/2000 Sold
                          1990 Accord EX 4DR Sold
                          1990 Galant Base Model junked it
                          1991 Accord EX 4DR gave away

Comment

all you need now is some red lug nuts

FTW!!!!!!!

Comment

Anybody have info on painting chrome wheels? Will this same process work? I heard krylon plastic paint will work with just a good wash and a bit of sanding onto chromes.
                              REPPIN' THE DIRTY
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...27#post1570627

Comment

Working...
                              X