No announcement yet.

EXT: Door Handle Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is kinda retarted, but I don't care, but I was trying to remove my passanger int door panel and I can't get the stupid int door handle off. Yes I removed the screw, but in the helms and chilton it says remove carefully, but I tried it "carefully" but it started to crack and I don't wanta go looking for a new int door handle now. I working on the pass side door handle swap. I there something I missing or am I weak and retarted.

Originally posted by cp[mike]
    oh well. its just a car, its not the end of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by 90accordlxcb7
      this is kinda retarted, but I don't care, but I was trying to remove my passanger int door panel and I can't get the stupid int door handle off. Yes I removed the screw, but in the helms and chilton it says remove carefully, but I tried it "carefully" but it started to crack and I don't wanta go looking for a new int door handle now. I working on the pass side door handle swap. I there something I missing or am I weak and retarted.
      theres hook like pieces on the back after you take out the screws you have to slide it to the front and then pull out... should come easy though....
      . . .93 Ex F2.0A Si. . .
      WiredMotorSports
      [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

mmmm.... now i need a keyless entry and a switch to wire up in the trunk....

i must save money..
        --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

Those would be my pics I had up in the how-to section in my site LOL. I thought I recognized some of those pics LOL. I was really caught up with work so I may have missed your e-mail or the e-mail addy might have been my old one since I didn't update that site for a while accordztech (you mentioned you tried to get a hold of me). No problems though. You gave credit and that's good enough for me . I posted it to be of some help and I'm glad you added more info to it to help others. There was a guy selling "Accord how-to's" on ebay using my pics and my writeups LOL.

I still haven't gotten around to doing the drivers side. I did it originally on the 3rd gen Accord I have but it was a straight bolt on for those cars (no shaving required). Needless to say, since it's a project car which has sat for a while I've have to crawl in through the trunk a few times.

Comment

I am assuming that this is the same for 2 doors also???
            !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

im gonna do this in the weekend

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
              "2SIIC"
              Authentic Jerseys for sale
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

how do you wire that trunk switch you were talking about? that sounds pretty nice. id rather have something like that as well.
                91 ex sedan
                And now, new for 2012, a 93 ex wagon!

Paypal verified
                Bought from: frootloops, 90accords, Agol
                sold to: Agol

Comment

Working...
                X