Post suspension install photoshoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post suspension install photoshoot

It seems like my Teins have settled a little bit today, so I decided to take a few after sunset shots on my way home. I absolutely love the drop!

It's just right in my opinion.

Also, tried to get the better side of the cb since the other side has that nasty quarter panel rust. --->

Members Ride Thread

Doesn't look like it really settled much, you still have near 3 finger gap in the front. But glad you like it either way wait till you get the strut bar and the rear sway bar!
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
      Doesn't look like it really settled much, you still have near 3 finger gap in the front. But glad you like it either way wait till you get the strut bar and the rear sway bar!
      Yeah I know it's a little hard to tell by looking at the pictures, but I'm certain they have a settled just a little bit more. You can see for yourself next time we meet up.

Oh yeah... I think i'm going to leave the H out after painting the mesh black and reinstalling it on to the grill. Thanks for the work on the grill man!

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by palinix
        Yeah I know it's a little hard to tell by looking at the pictures, but I'm certain they have a settled just a little bit more. You can see for yourself next time we meet up.

Oh yeah... I think i'm going to leave the H out after painting the mesh black and reinstalling it on to the grill. Thanks for the work on the grill man!
        haha funny you kinda have to try something sometimes to figure out exactly what you want. fake gsquare!

Comment

your pm box is full so..

Yeah I'll probably have a go at it this weekend after a little sanding. I actually like the look of the grill without the H. What is the best way to fill in that gap that's left there?[/QUOTE]

um, are you planning on painting the whole grill??? Because you will have to do the body work on it in the same way I'm doing my bumper. If you don't have the stuff you can probably come by this weekend and we can fill it in and paint it, but I wouldn't do the WHOLE grill black, if you have some of your car color paint left that'd probalby look best as all black grills get chipped and look really bad imo.. I've seen it a million times.

Comment

your pm box is full so..
            Cleaned, a while back and replied to your message

Members Ride Thread

Comment

S or H tech?
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

S-Tech

Members Ride Thread

Comment

looks real good man. The sawblades look dope too.

Comment

I just noticed that you already took the H out! Looks a lot better. Did you paint the grate black already too? Fits your car a lot better now!

Comment

I just noticed that you already took the H out! Looks a lot better. Did you paint the grate black already too? Fits your car a lot better now!
                      Nope, haven't painted the grate yet. But it's out of the grill assembly, ready for paint. Probably sometime this weekend.

I'm thinking of getting a legend coupe lip as well.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by palinix
                        Nope, haven't painted the grate yet. But it's out of the grill assembly, ready for paint. Probably sometime this weekend.

I'm thinking of getting a legend coupe lip as well.
                        ok, I though it looked dark in there lol

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
                          looks real good man. The sawblades look dope too.
                          Thanks man

I like your new 5th gen and the plans you've got for it too.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

ok, I though it looked dark in there lol
                            Yeah.... with it painted black, I think it will look about the same as it does now from a distance, only being noticable from closer, which is the sort of look I'm going for.

Also, having the grill there will protect the radiator from anything that might damage it (like tiny rocks).

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                            X