the last minute relocation:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the last minute relocation:)

well i couldnt make it up to the meet in VA that i organized, so i called a few people that i was meeting in Colonial Heights, VA and told them to head down here. they did and we had some fun. i wanted to salvage what i could of the meet. i didnt want it to be a COMPLETE bust. lol. enough blabberin, more piktars. lol

everyone was revving at the light and this guy revved once and shut everyone up. lmao:

a clean and lovely lookin Cavi:

dont let it fool you, this thing was quick and sound sounded so freakin nice. Magnaflow exhaust:

Dewane. no more on 4x4 status. lol:

actin a fool on the highway:

John and his evil lookin CD5 in the mirror:

this pic everyone liked(because im terence brown. i do better than everyone else. lol):

Kenny and his clean CB7

Comment

bump. no one wanted to see these?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
        bump. no one wanted to see these?
        I saw em tbrizzle. Nice pics man. We missed you up north tho'. I'll finally meet you at KD in june.
        "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
        "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
        ><((((º>

Comment

Nice pics
          Accord Of The Month January 09
          Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
          BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

nice pics and nice cars. you guys had a good mix of cars showing up there. and that 5.0 looks sick!
            Originally posted by deevergote.
            And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R
              nice pics and nice cars. you guys had a good mix of cars showing up there. and that 5.0 looks sick!

its funny because everyone was revving at the light. the civic, the accord(CD5 and cb7s), and the subie. then the Mustang revved and the revving stopped. lmao.

Comment

nice pics

.....nice medley of tuners....hate ya missed the Va joint....better luck next time!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7
                  .....nice medley of tuners....hate ya missed the Va joint....better luck next time!

yeah. after i saw the pics it made me want to have gone even more man. oh well. next time

Comment

Working...
                  X