norcal project/race car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
    Looks good. What class are you guys running in?
    i forgot...a very high class. we ended up 2nd to last with the winner being 10 seconds faster than us.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

are you in street modified?
      2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
      2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

we're in EP-E prepared.

smoking the inside tire, guess its time for LSD :o

I <3 G60.

Comment

Gotcha, hopefully my cb7 will turn into an autox competitor next season. got a couple things up my sleeve.
          Car looks good man, glad to see you driving it like it deserves to be driven.
          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

I figured it was probably EP beacause of the stripped interior. That is ok. You have plenty of room to swap engines and such.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

meh, not looking to win nationals just to beat my own times and records. gonna go bracket racing next month so im going to have to fix a couple oil leaks first.
              I <3 G60.

Comment

yo wes, i just looked over the datasheets from teh autocross .. why did ur name not have any class points? and why did is ur index rate higher than mine? .. u beat me by 0.6 secs.
                -:¦:-
                Originally posted by wed3k
                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                  yo wes, i just looked over the datasheets from teh autocross .. why did ur name not have any class points? and why did is ur index rate higher than mine? .. u beat me by 0.6 secs.
                  they liked your style of driving better *shrugs*
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                  X