NLT North Jersey meet PICS : 6/1/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by civic_90_08 View Post
    DAMMIT...MIKE, i told you to sell them bitches to me. You just crushed my dreams fatman. but its all good. I'll find something.

-Jordan
    Don't be disapointed, i took time to look for a website that sell's them.

Here you go!

http://www.jlbmotorsports.com/rims/r...tml#Slipstream

Comment

They sell them but you have to buy 5 full sets (20 wheels) in the same color size and bolt pattern @ $499 a set. Due to the lack of intrest in our size rota has to make them to order and will take 3-6 months.
      I did my research before i got my set.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatman88 View Post
        They sell them but you have to buy 5 full sets (20 wheels) in the same color size and bolt pattern @ $499 a set. Due to the lack of intrest in our size rota has to make them to order and will take 3-6 months.
        I did my research before i got my set.

3-6 months aint that bad of a wait time, considering that you'll be 3rd person in the east coast to have'em

Comment

Good lookin guys. Very nice!

Who was that with the lambo doors??

Looked like heaven with all those white-clad angels sitting around

mike, err...cp[mike], lol, i just love your car. I mean nothing but love to everyone else, but its just...i dunno. Classy, and vibrant yet subtle and clean. I love it man.

Fatman, yours is looking pretty mean. I love the front corner/profile shots. Sitting low with the 1pc-ers and the lips.

Did i miss something, or what, but i didnt see any Deev-ness....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post

i'm pretty sure his car is the second one on the right in both those pics.
            Originally posted by deevergote.
            And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

oh yea, and sick meet guys! all the cars are looking great! and yea, who was that with the kit and the lambo doors? i don't recognize that car.

i can't wait to meet a bunch of you guys at the Niagara meet. hopefully a lot of you can make it.
              Originally posted by deevergote.
              And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Petey, glad to see you made it too

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                X