No-Law S.O.L. Minitruck and Car show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No-Law S.O.L. Minitruck and Car show

i went to No-Law Video's SOL show this past weekend and entered my car (i was one of probably three vehicles there that werent on air!). didnt win anything, and it was HOT as hell, but it was still a lot of fun. anyway, here are the pics!

my friend's nissan hardbody that lays frame HARD. soon to be body-dropped and have a sheet metal bed and a fiberglass dash.

SICK cb9 on juice and 5-lugs. i talked to him for probably about 30 minutes. he's a member on here, but i cant for life of me remember his name.

the truck that won best of show. it's liscense plate was freaking hilarious: "it fell"
    Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 06-10-2008, 10:34 PM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

one of the no-law guys' crazy s-10 with some awesome airbrushing and frame work!

another of my friend's 5th gen with lambos and 20's that will be on air within the month.

Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 06-10-2008, 10:33 PM.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

no one likes mini-trucks on air or an accord wagon on juice?

Comment

Looks like it was fun. I really want to do something like that to my Ranger.

Comment

your buddy's Nissan is sweet. i almost got rid of the Accord to pick one of those up a couple months ago. very nice.
          Originally posted by deevergote.
          And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
            not really
            Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
            -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

What !!!! those are some awesome pics...i love the wagon on bags..
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                What !!!! those are some awesome pics...i love the wagon on hydraulics..
                fixed for you

Comment

i found the MR thread for the wagon on hydros. h22wagon is his screen name.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

i know that's my kind of deal. later.
                    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Almost none of it is my style but for some reason Im really diggin the silver s10.
                      To-Do List for Today
                      Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
                        i found the MR thread for the wagon on hydros. h22wagon is his screen name.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon
                        sweet, thanks i've been looking for it, but could never find it.

edit: that is the previous owner of the wagon, he sold it in 07 judging by what was said on the last page of the thread. the guy i met was from arkansas
                        Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 06-24-2008, 01:10 PM.

Comment

sweet, thanks i've been looking for it, but could never find it.

edit: that is the previous owner of the wagon, he sold it in 07 judging by what was said on the last page of the thread. the guy i met was from arkansas
                          oh alright. i never went through and read it. i just saw the car on the first page.

Comment

Working...
                          X