Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
        They are on his myspace.
        don't have a myspace

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
        I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

i've been working on getting them up. i can only get on the internet at night at my mom's preschool, and for some reason uploads take FOREVER here. i wanted to get all the pics uploaded before i post them.

here's my pictures now though

adam working on ryan's car

the strangest way i can think of for transporting a propeller (just outside of st. louis)

some rolling shots on the way

a couple quick shots after we pulled in

freshly dumped

a couple civics that were fairly un-welcome at first, but the h22's changed that.

the sexy black coupe

the sexy purple valve cover

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

missouri long-haul crew!

boo for my shitty camera and the midnight street races being at...well...in the dark

the epic race

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

suja1 pics will be added tomorrow. i need to get to bed!

enjoy and realize that none of these pictures has beed modified or edited in any way! why? im a lazy bastard thats why!

Comment

Working...
              X