Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New pics of the car, as well as some other stuff (56k will burn in hell)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New pics of the car, as well as some other stuff (56k will burn in hell)

Ok so lets hope We-Todd decides to co-operate. Anywho, I got really super bored tonight. On top of that I have no life, so I went and snapped some pics at the Parthenon downtown. Any comments/criticism(sp?) is welcome. If you want any of the fullsize pics email me at surfacing171@yahoo.com
    Edit: If pics don't show up, right click "view image"

Yea the high beams are supposed to be yellow.

Yea so it's cold outside, some of these are a bit shakey.

Sort of looks like it's falling over.

Right....

SpookAy!

My emo pic.
    Last edited by JDMcb7; 01-08-2005, 02:20 AM.
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

teh hawtness.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

dude! You're car is lookin' nice man!!
      ~~~~~~~

Comment

Thanks guys, appreciate the love
        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

this one is my fave. it looks kinda fake but sweet nonetheless. what bulbs are you using for your high beams? they look nice.
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

They are luminiacs "JDM yellow" bulbs. I picked them up from a HT sponsor. I absolutely love them in the rain.
            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

a little photo critique:

i'd like to see more of the building here... in other words, the building should be centered. but otherwise it's not bad at all (seems like the shot is limited by the camera and/or handheld shooting)

personally, i'd like better lighting to see the car (like the color and contrast of it with the cf hood), but it's just of the lights. another cool idea would have been to stand a few feet back, in order to get some of the light cutoff on the ground as well though.

looks like you tried to pick up the light cutoff here, but you have to stand a bit more to the side (more to the left), and aim away from that light in the background, lol.

just turn the camera a bit so that it looks level in the pic (so it doesn't look slanted). other than that, i like the shot.

i like it (i'd just take out the little fence? at the bottom).

cool.

same as the earlier comments, just get it level in your viewfinder before you snap.

no comments!

no comments, lol!

the pole's in the way!!!!!

i like this one... get you and the car in the center of the pic and the pole out of the way!!!!! it has such potential (i'm not yet brave enough to take pics with my car like that... guess i'm not emo enough, lol). if you were in the corner of a garage, with a pretty empty background (or if there were a lot of graffiti). imo, the trees and lights take away from the focus of the pic- you and the ride.

looks a bit fake, lol. but it's cool. i'd just crop out a bit of that concrete out of bottom, or just shoot a little higher so the entire front tire can be seen.

a little more light... longer exposure time and/or open aperture more (not sure if your camera has manual features or not)

overall, not a bad shoot. just a few minor changes here and there. if i remember right, your camera's a little funky, just gotta shoot, shoot, and shoot some more!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Thanks for the critique Elliot!!! I really enjoy hearing some feedback on my stuff. Unfortunately it was wet and about 40 deg outside, and I have no tripod so it's extremely difficult to get non shakey shots. I was using benches, trash cans, anthing flat I could find in place of a tripod. That is why you see benches, cement etc. at the bottom of some of the pics. I have found some tripods on egay for my camera that are like $30, so I definately think I am going to make the investment. Look for more photos very soon!
                The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
                  Thanks for the critique Elliot!!! I really enjoy hearing some feedback on my stuff. Unfortunately it was wet and about 40 deg outside, and I have no tripod so it's extremely difficult to get non shakey shots. I was using benches, trash cans, anthing flat I could find in place of a tripod. That is why you see benches, cement etc. at the bottom of some of the pics. I have found some tripods on egay for my camera that are like $30, so I definately think I am going to make the investment. Look for more photos very soon!
                  no prob... you actually did a really good job of getting shots considering you have no tripod. i think i forgot to mention that, lol. but seriously, it's hard getting night shots with the proper exposure, and without the blurriness, when holding it with your hand. but a tripod is a must for night shots.

as far as what tripod to get, just stop at wal-mart, target, ritz camera etc. they are roughly the same price as getting one off of ebay. i got mine from target for about 30 bucks, it goes from about 2 feet to 5 and 1/2 feet.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                    no prob... you actually did a really good job of getting shots considering you have no tripod. i think i forgot to mention that, lol. but seriously, it's hard getting night shots with the proper exposure, and without the blurriness, when holding it with your hand. but a tripod is a must for night shots.

as far as what tripod to get, just stop at wal-mart, target, ritz camera etc. they are roughly the same price as getting one off of ebay. i got mine from target for about 30 bucks, it goes from about 2 feet to 5 and 1/2 feet.
                    Whoa, I didn't even think to look their. Hmm...I hate going in Wal-mart and I don't assume they stock anything like that, so I didn't even bother to look. I am going now to see if I can find one.
                    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

yoru puics dont work fix them ASAP damit
                      To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
                        JDMcb7's pix work fine for me
                        ~~~~~~~

Comment

Ya....you lose.

Comment

I can't help if you suck at t3h intrAw3b.
                            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

nice pics, i like the emo pic the most, haha

that should be the new trend, instead of the "jdm pose", it should now be the "emo pic"

Comment

Working...
                              X