• Show
Clear All

awesome pictures.
    cars look great too

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Now thats a photoshoot.

Dude nice work..i even like the 'behind the scenes' shot. I've been practicing my skills as well but my hand is so unsteady and the tripod i have its too damn small.

I wish I had photoshop though.

EL anychance you can make me a sig combining the picture of my truck and my old car together let me know
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

when i saw that i was liek WTF? then i realized the cars were on different floors

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

that 5lug 4th gen is hot!
          92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

5lug white r cb is fucking sweeeeet damn!

LEAVE NO DOUBT!
            If God is for Me
            Who Dares be aganist Me!
            BX Crew
            HSHO # 6
            Lexotic Concepts 019

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
              Now thats a photoshoot.

Dude nice work..i even like the 'behind the scenes' shot. I've been practicing my skills as well but my hand is so unsteady and the tripod i have its too damn small.

I wish I had photoshop though.

EL anychance you can make me a sig combining the picture of my truck and my old car together let me know
              yea, we had a lot of cars, which is good, because i get really tired of shooting my own car (you know where the flaws are, and you stay away from them!).
              i had a lot of fun shooting the other cars because they weren't mine, f22a did the 5 lug set up, there was an s2k with a hardtop, and all of them are slammed to the ground!!!! i felt like a 4 x 4 around them.

i'm not very good at photoshop, pretty much all i do is blur, color balance, and occassionally use levels and curves. i wouldn't even know where to begin to combine pics, lol. sorry.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Pics look awesome!! It was a lot of fun even though it was cold out. Sorry we got everything kicked off late due to the install of my retrofit. Everyone was waiting on me...thanks guys for not leaving me. I will start a new post with pics of my retrofit. I blew a fuse in one of the sides right before we met up with everyone which is why there are no lighting shots. Plus I still needed to align them which I am still in the process of doing. But yea the meet was fun as usual! Good to see everyone I haven't seen in a while and also good to meet new people.
                "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord
                  Pics look awesome!! It was a lot of fun even though it was cold out. Sorry we got everything kicked off late due to the install of my retrofit. Everyone was waiting on me...thanks guys for not leaving me. I will start a new post with pics of my retrofit. I blew a fuse in one of the sides right before we met up with everyone which is why there are no lighting shots. Plus I still needed to align them which I am still in the process of doing. But yea the meet was fun as usual! Good to see everyone I haven't seen in a while and also good to meet new people.
                  no prob. are both lights working now?! i talked to chris that night about how to do these shots:
                  Originally posted by uncle_el

feel free to send them to the guy who did your retrofits.
                  i'm not free this weekend, but maybe the next we can get some shots of the light cutoff and color. and get the front lip put on... and get a trunk... etc. etc.

Comment

just acutally noticed (2 busy wit that fing sick 5 lug white r cb) thats a really sick retro looks good

LEAVE NO DOUBT!
                    If God is for Me
                    Who Dares be aganist Me!
                    BX Crew
                    HSHO # 6
                    Lexotic Concepts 019

Comment

Yes both are working now. I actually went to Kmarts Sunday afternoon (yesterday) and he helped me reinstall everything in a cleaner manner and also helped me pinpoint the problem...blown fuse thank god. Makes me glad I had that wiring harness otherwise who knows what could have blown! Yea just let me know when you wanna get together to take more pics of it and also when you wanna install your lip. I am already getting compliments, double takes and "wow that looks neat" looks. It is not visible during the night time but during the day it is a whole lot more noticeable. Yet it is not immediately noticeable which obviously was the look i was going for . I am still aiming them but they very luminous.
                      Oh and on a side note, I contacted Koni and i am gonna send out the shock this week.
                      "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

no problem.

i'm not sure which k-mart has... i forget if he currently has a 5th gen oem lip on his car, or a 4th gen oem lip on his car. either way, he just got another bumper with a lip on it, and whichever one he doesn't want, i'll take. doesn't make much difference to me, as both are significantly higher (i.e. not as low) than the greddy lip!
                        A little off subject, but my oem 5th gen lip is insanely durable. It endured many horrible dirveways/dips/potholes here in L.A. with just scratches. 4th gen oem is probably the same. Anyway, nice pics el!

Comment

a few of rhoad_racing's

i still have a way to go!!!

Comment

IMO much better without the blurry thing going on.
                            + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

whos cb7 is the one int he back?

i hella like it, im feelint he blurred pics, its all GOOD!
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                                whos cb7 is the one int he back?
                                from front to back:
                                white 4 door is k-mart's
                                red s2000 is one of k-mart's friends
                                white coupe in the back is mine
                                silver 4 door is h23accord's

so when i wrote:

k-mart, s2k, uncle_el (me), h23accord:

it was in order

Comment

Working...
                                X