No announcement yet.

Ct Cb7 Meet Pictures 4/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah no facebook or myspace not into that stuff, zman dude what happend we lost you, you should have reversed in the highway lmao (not such a smart idea).

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
    My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRd91cBsEveN View Post
      Nah no facebook or myspace not into that stuff, zman dude what happend we lost you, you should have reversed in the highway lmao (not such a smart idea).
      i started taking that exit as a joke cause i was leading with the GPS lol. then i saw somke wave and i knew i was fucked. i was doing 50 trying to wait for you guys to catch up. so many people passed by and gave me looks like they wanted to race or something. as soon as i passed ikea, i knew i was done for the day. breaking all those rules though was rather fun lol

howd the whole cop situation turn out?

Comment

Love this pic

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
        When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

cool pics guys! keep em coming

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
            i started taking that exit as a joke cause i was leading with the GPS lol. then i saw somke wave and i knew i was fucked. i was doing 50 trying to wait for you guys to catch up. so many people passed by and gave me looks like they wanted to race or something. as soon as i passed ikea, i knew i was done for the day. breaking all those rules though was rather fun lol

howd the whole cop situation turn out?
            What cop situation? O and I almost ended up in the woods cause I was trying to follow you.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^

Comment

What cop situation? O and I almost ended up in the woods cause I was trying to follow you.
              jaber told me the cips showed up at the gas station lol?

and when were you following me? off the exit ramp? sorry about that

thanks for the pics jaber

Comment

Oo lol yea and cb7inct was dam parked in the grass with his monster truck, where you kept goin straight and we got off the exit.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^

Comment

Yo smoke post some pictures I know we had way more!!

92 Accord Cb7 ^^

Comment

Oo lol yea and cb7inct was dam parked in the grass with his monster truck, where you kept goin straight and we got off the exit.
                    nahhhhh i think it was because there was people kinda in the street and me in the grass when he drove by... but he wasnt after me cuz he was right behind me after we left the gas station but me and the mirage got stuck at the red light with him and he turned back around.. smoke needs to post his dam pics... we should do another one maybe in june...
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

yeah i updated mine 0n the first page.still waiting f0r s0me 0f the vids t0 up l0ad.

my new turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
                        speaking of FaceBook, if anyone from CT has one add me the name is George Dolloff .... i have Jaber and thats it.. i should be the only one with that name... got a pic of my CB as default
                        added you even though I'm not from ct nice piks i could've tried and made it, considering ct is not too far

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

Looked like a good turn out. Good on ya guys for setting it up, weather must be nice up there now, so keep them meets rolling!

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by KRIS05VVTi View Post
                            added you even though I'm not from ct nice piks i could've tried and made it, considering ct is not too far
                            haha i added you, you got a nice CB man!! u know, i told you... but just wanted to share with everyone else lol
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

I hope the second set of vids are better than the first. something told me i should of recorded but i cant record and drive.....

forgot to add this guy!
                              Last edited by JaberCB7; 04-25-2010, 04:19 PM.

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                              When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                                I hope the second set of vids are better than the first. something told me i should of recorded but i cant record and drive.....

forgot to add this guy!
                                didnt u l0ve it when i 0fered him f00d and drink!!he thanked me then left.he was pr0bably runnin 0ur plates.

my new turbo build

Comment

Working...
                                X