92 ex NICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 ex NICE

Going from a slammed ride on heated springs to a mild drop on neuspeed sports kyb agxs, I want it a little bit lower (less wheel gap) any suggestions and what springs/coilovers will give me a nice aggressive drop???

Before:
    92 ex all wheel discs biootch

Well if you want ajustable ride height > GC coilovers with koni yellow otherwise i would go with eibach sportlines with either yellows or illuminas
    U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

neuspeed race springs would drop you more. Maybe even some sprint springs. As for as coilovers go, Ground Controls or go home
      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

how much are gcs anyway

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

i got my ground controls for 300 even shipped to my door, i dont know if it was worth it or not.....i like the adjustablitity but would prefer the ride of my neuspeed sports a little more, some days i like them, some days i dont
          Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

Originally posted by TEckert
            i got my ground controls for 300 even shipped to my door, i dont know if it was worth it or not.....i like the adjustablitity but would prefer the ride of my neuspeed sports a little more, some days i like them, some days i dont
            Well, my Neuspeed sports ride nowhere near as comfortable as excpected. Believe it or not, they are pretty damn bouncy.....Thats one reason I am kinda bummed out> thanks for the replys though

Do the ground controls make that nasty bounce squeek noise like most cheap coilovers???
            Last edited by f22boost; 01-18-2005, 11:17 PM.

Comment

not at all, at least mine dont, as for your neuspeed sports they shouldnt be bouncy as hell, what struts are you using? i had/have agx w/ both the sports and gc and they are working just fine, no bounce at all w/ the sport and just little discount w/ the gc's but that is to be expected i guess
              Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

Originally posted by TEckert
                not at all, at least mine dont, as for your neuspeed sports they shouldnt be bouncy as hell, what struts are you using? i had/have agx w/ both the sports and gc and they are working just fine, no bounce at all w/ the sport and just little discount w/ the gc's but that is to be expected i guess
                I have got agx's

Comment

Originally posted by f22boost
                  I have got agx's
                  Dude I just realized you lived in clarksville. I live very close to you in springfield. If you want to meet up sometime and ride in my car to get the feel for nuespeed race/agx combo you are more than welcome to. Hit me up bro.
                  The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

awesome, sounds cool but ill have to find the time in my 60 hour work week

Comment

Originally posted by f22boost
                      awesome, sounds cool but ill have to find the time in my 60 hour work week
                      It's cool man. Just PM whenever you can get away.
                      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Working...
                      X