No announcement yet.

AFM10 Pics! 56k like WOA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Sorry i missed it guys, just got a new job and i got relocated for training. ill be in town this week, so hit me up. I soooo mad, but i will gladly host next years event.

Comment

Damn that RED beard!...he is hitting all the accord meets with his non-accord lol! Type G you need to get your a$$ on the ball and stop just doing the local meets

hey! is that Autotek's blue Wagon too?

Comment

Richie! Frosty is still looking NICE.... it looks like you are pretty much done with your car, are there any plans for face lifts in the future?

shouts out to Filepe and everyone else i rock wit, looks like you all had a blast! sun was out and it looked nice out..."the things i miss about HOME" it was F*#king SNOWING here.

Comment

Originally posted by ceebee9 View Post
          Richie! Frosty is still looking NICE.... it looks like you are pretty much done with your car, are there any plans for face lifts in the future?
          I installed new Interior, and a new exterior bit.

Let's see what happens for AFM11.

Comment

awesome pics!!

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
              I installed new Interior, and a new exterior bit.

Let's see what happens for AFM11.
              what kind of interior? it was already leather right! where on exterior, i'd go blind trying to find something on your cars outside" white on white"

Comment

Who's the blue 9091 2-door CB with the 9293 tails. i'm loving that one
                '91 Concord Metallic Blue. Status: under construction

Comment

my pics preview...
                  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...00000656893566
                  ...all 141 of them & counting...

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Really wish I could've been there. Looked like an awesome meet. Maybe next year.

Unrelated, I swear I saw Autotek's red/black wagon not that long ago. I don't remember when it was, but it might've been him on the way to AFM.

Comment

Pics looking very nice!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by ceebee9 View Post
                        what kind of interior? it was already leather right! where on exterior, i'd go blind trying to find something on your cars outside" white on white"
                        S2K Red Lether Front Seats and EDM license plate garnish
                        -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

facebook picture.
                          http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=1508840166
                          MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Gus, Im loving those wheels man. They look great on the wagon. Whose Blue CB9 was that, with the CF hood? That looked like a beast.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I didn't even know this was on

Most of the pics got eaten by bandwidth tho... I can host some (I have a pro acct, it's only $20 for the year)

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

x2 on the badnwidth. Thought it was on my end but apparently not.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                                Originally posted by Jarrett
                                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                                X