Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SilverShadow
    replied
    Sorry but I've never taken off a steering wheel and i think these guys answered it. As for not having ABS on...I have a 92LX wagon, I know the dash light shows SRS active...but no ABS?
    I love the green wagon ^ there. What lip is that? Would I have to revmove the one on there now or does that add on?

Leave a comment:

• i-07
    replied
    nice wagon man

hey mark my old 91 was that color but half the car was flat black lol

Leave a comment:

• PakaloloHonda
    replied
    Originally posted by slammed91cb7 View Post
    wagon looks mint man. congrats on the find hell mines an auto and im loving the hell out of her.
    Thanks! Your's is shalllaaammmed lol!
    Originally posted by JTM View Post
    Awesome pickup bro. She's clean!
    Thanks .. a great start for sure.
    Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
    I think that color is rare. Ive never seen that color in person on a wagon. Its already 5sp, just drop a H22 in it. The H22 in a wagon surprises people on the roads. Specially those VW guys

If you need any help, you got my #
    Something about that color for me. I'd really like to find out how many were made .. in 5 speed.
    Yeah, something about an aircraft mechanic owning it and maintaining it as well, helps me breathe a bit better ...
    If after awhile, the motor needs replacing, I'll prolly go with another f22 ..
    maybe an a6 at that .. who knows lol!

I just wanna go thru it with a fine toothed comb and and get rid of what bugs it may have .. for now.

And thanks man, I saved your # and if in the future, you have any other toys ...
    I'll keep an eye on your thread to catch any updates .. subscribed to it.

Thanks again for all the comments folkz!
    Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 04-17-2011, 06:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• H22WAGON93
    replied
    Nice find Tommi. That thing is mint. If mine looked like that I would keep it. I think that color is rare. Ive never seen that color in person on a wagon. Might only be my second on the internet. Take care of that interior, looks mint.

Its already 5sp, just drop a H22 in it. The H22 in a wagon surprises people on the roads. Specially those VW guys

If you need any help, you got my #

Leave a comment:

• JTM
    replied
    Awesome pickup bro. She's clean!

Leave a comment:

• slammed91cb7
    replied
    wagon looks mint man. congrats on the find hell mines an auto and im loving the hell out of her.

Leave a comment:

• PakaloloHonda
    replied
    Originally posted by Nurega View Post
    Wow, you must have spent ages looking for this. Congrats on the find!
    Thanks man, and yes .. it's been a good long search. Nice rims you've got there .. Now hand them over ..

I found this pic of Tnwagn's wagon .. what a sexTass shot!
    This is the image that simply stole me away .. after I saw this, it was nothing but the cobalt blue for me.
    TN .. what were you lowered on in this shot below?

Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 04-17-2011, 06:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nurega
    replied
    Wow, you must have spent ages looking for this. Congrats on the find!

Leave a comment:

• PakaloloHonda
    replied
    Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
    Nice wagon man. My wagon was a new addition to this year. Its good to just start a new project lol.
    It's always great to get a new toy ..

Thanks Dan .. same to you as well B18 ..
    And yeah, oops .. (new 92 waggy rookie blunder) I meant *SRS* .. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• excalibur02
    replied
    Nice wagon man. My wagon was a new addition to this year. Its good to just start a new project lol.

Leave a comment:

• dannyd
    replied
    If you are referring to the SRS. Yes, you have to disconnect the air bag.
    I was looking at then trim an then I saw that you have no sunroof...so yours is an LX. Which means no ABS.

Nice Wagon though, I love the color.....

Leave a comment:

• HondaB18
    replied
    Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
    Thanks Steve, I see you quite a bit over on AWC .. Felipe showed me the way a while ago.
    She's going in for paint asap .. clear coat is a lil rough lol!
    I wanna get that done before summer.
    Then it's on to springs/coilovers, struts/shocks, wheels, and whatever else ..
    (ps Steve) .. in pulling the wagon sterring wheel .. what do I have to be concerned with in terms of the air bag deploying?

And thanks 007 ..
    disconnect battery cables and run whatever left dry

Leave a comment:

• PakaloloHonda
    replied
    Thanks Steve, I see you quite a bit over on AWC .. Felipe showed me the way a while ago.
    She's going in for paint asap .. clear coat is a lil rough lol!
    I wanna get that done before summer.
    Then it's on to springs/coilovers, struts/shocks, wheels, and whatever else ..
    (ps Steve) .. in pulling the wagon sterring wheel .. what do I have to be concerned with in terms of the air bag deploying?

And thanks 007 ..
    Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 03-10-2011, 08:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SilverShadow
    replied
    Fantastic find...and a 4th generation. Don't touch the exterior, leave it stock but go for a h22. That way when some dope laughs at your car you say "bye" as you step on the gas and he sees you disappear. You don't need to ask me if I ♥ wagons. I have no $ but I'm obsessed worse than when I collected comics. Hope to see you on both forums.

Leave a comment:

• cb007
    replied
    wicked wagon, I was searching for one myself. .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X