Mini meet pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini meet pix

Teckert and I met up this past sunday. I found a good place to take some cool pix that I didn't know about before. Was behind this slow jetta and I said hey this looks liek a nice place to take a few snapshots Cool how it works out like that sometimes.
    teh pix0rz:

Last edited by pwrusr; 03-15-2005, 01:04 AM. Reason: my spelling needed fixing :P
    ~~~~~~~

man i was looking forward to pictures of Mini's lol.

Just kidding, both lookin great

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

Comment

nice guys! cars looking good. alloys look great on Teck's.

pwrusr, are the circuit 8's gonna be thrown on soon? in time for the meet?

damn, Teckert is all over the place...florida to north carolina to maryland, damn!

Comment

TEckert!! get it right, mike!!

lol, j/p.. cars look great. mike, get those c8's on.. and i love the EX wheels on your car tyler

you guys should have invited me out it's cool though, TN meet isn't too far away.

Comment

I should have the C8's back on in time for the meet. Can't wait
          ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
            you guys should have invited me out it's cool though, TN meet isn't too far away.
            haha- mike didnt want to bother you and i had no idea you were only like 40 minutes away from us

k-mart > I am all over the place, and i plan on seeing you in TN as well
            i get around- I live in PA, go to school NC and i pass right by pwrusr's house on my way to school.

thanks for the comments guys- mike and i had fun driving around on some twistys and pissed off some sunday drivers (mike was laying on the horn a good bit) and i was trying to keep up w/ that crazy driver no wonder he has so many speeding tickets
            Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

wait......a white sedan ready to go dual cam and a h22a powered burgandy coupe.....

coincidence, i think not

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
                TEckert!! get it right, mike!!

lol, j/p.. cars look great. mike, get those c8's on.. and i love the EX wheels on your car tyler

Sorry Steve, I thought about inviting you when we had the photoshoot
                Teckert had to leave shortly afterwords.
                ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by TEckert
                  mike and i had fun driving around on some twistys and pissed off some sunday drivers (mike was laying on the horn a good bit) and i was trying to keep up w/ that crazy driver no wonder he has so many speeding tickets
                  Those twistys are only fun when driven 5-10 over the limit
                  I only beeped at that one person who made a sudden stop & turn right in front of me. And I've only gotten the one ticket so

*edit*forgot to add that teckert was locked on my rear bumper through those back roads. I'm not the only crazy driver around here
                  Last edited by pwrusr; 03-15-2005, 01:41 AM.
                  ~~~~~~~

Comment

two more pix:

~~~~~~~

Comment

wait......a white sedan ready to go dual cam and a h22a powered burgandy coupe.....

coincidence, i think not

couldnt agree with u better.. heheh wikked evil

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Nice pics, both cars look nice

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Great pics, both look awesome, wish there was a video of the twisties

Comment

cool pics. I need a car Woot

Comment

Both cars look great

Comment

Working...
                              X