91 Lx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 Lx

I put my old 90-91 stock EX lip on . What yall think ?
    Last edited by stretch JDM; 08-25-2012, 09:45 PM.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Looks good man. What's with the dark colored gas door?
    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Its a carbon fiber gas lid a friend made for me.I have a hood to match , but its not on at the moment.

Comment

Looking good stretch. what's up with the rims not facing the same direction?

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
        My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
        Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

Originally posted by buzz11 View Post
          Looking good stretch. what's up with the rims not facing the same direction?
          LMAO , yea I fixed them ..The guys that rotated my tires must have done that for giggles. It has since been moved to the right direction.

Comment

Looks great.. sup with some better pics

Comment

Sorry about the quality of pic .In the second pic you can see the EX lip.Thanks for the feed back.
              Last edited by stretch JDM; 08-25-2012, 09:41 PM.

Comment

How bout you make a MRT already damn

MR : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=CB7+R3ason

Originally posted by quaidum
                you being able to see four blocks down the road is resulting in someone not being able to see 5 feet in front of them

good job, just what the world needs more inconsiderate drivers

Comment

Small updates....Replaced axles, axle seals , new tires , turned rotors, oil change, shifter knob, sticker bombed the wink ,fixed exhaust, fixed rack and pinion,and last but not least added 125 shot of wet N2O ... MRT coming soon ....

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                    Small updates....Replaced axles, axle seals , new tires , turned rotors, oil change, shifter knob, sticker bombed the wink ,fixed exhaust, fixed rack and pinion,and last but not least added 125 shot of wet N2O ... MRT coming soon ....
                    125 jet? Videos a must bud! 125 is a big pill for what i'm assuming is a stock block. Though i've seen a LS (B18a1) take it for awhile, but totally different engine.

02 Crv
                    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply , I have been super busy with work and projects ..I'm sorry to tell you that I don't have any way of making a video of the H22 on spray . I haven't had time to upload or take any new pic's. Due to the fact that I leave for work before sunrise and return after it has gone down. I have been working on fabbing my own roll cage during break and lunch at the work place along with a few other items. I can leave a old shot of the bay in this thread.

Comment

Bro I didn't even know this part of the website was here.. I don't really check in here. For vids sometimes. Pics no. I think u need to be in a better section to get more views and keep your motivation up.

I really miss the other sedan. Tho this 1 is really nice, I kinda hard a soft spot for he old 4 door.
                        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                          Bro I didn't even know this part of the website was here.. I don't really check in here. For vids sometimes. Pics no. I think u need to be in a better section to get more views and keep your motivation up.

I really miss the other sedan. Tho this 1 is really nice, I kinda hard a soft spot for he old 4 door.
                          Thanks for the love Josh . I know a lot of you guys miss my old sedan , I kinda miss her as well . Trust me though this sedan is much , much cleaner than old green was.Plus I had my fun with the old one . When pop died so did my love for the old sedan . We was about to do a new build then he passed away . Me and the old man had a special bond with the green sedan and it would never be the same with out him . Thanks again friend.

Comment

^ I'm sad now.

Never new man.. start new which is what your doing. Glad you are in a cb chassis!

I'm super proud of all your success with the new job. A lot of hard work. But as well all know. Hard tends to pay off, and pops is happy your are doing more than your best to take care of the family.

See yu around the forum man!
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I have new plans for the H22 .....

I'm currently helping my friend Ray install a B18 in his hatchback and he's going to give me a V2 Vortech for my labor .... Fucking sweet deal . The supercharger was on his old B18 . His new set up is wicked , he just bought a fully pro built B18 with tons of mods and he is going turbo ...
                              So by next weekend I will be the owner of his old Vortech ...Vortech Vtec sounds great to me..

Comment

Working...
                              X