Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 3rd Annual Dallas Accord Meet *Pics*(56k maybe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the seventh gen belonged to someone we didn't know.....our group of like six had 4 1/2 boosted cars... hahahaha burleigh. his was in the trunk...it was a joke b/w us....
    I hate thieves!

Comment

damn nice pics, gdoubts red cb is sick. very nice and the buddy club front looks great on your car....esp with that int. cooler backing it up. very nice....
      [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

Great work on your rides people! Ya'll just made me love cb7's that much more. My babys getting engine work done on it now so hopefully I'll be at the next or start my own. Great work again! DAM!
        "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by iamanonymous
          the seventh gen belonged to someone we didn't know.....our group of like six had 4 1/2 boosted cars... hahahaha burleigh. his was in the trunk...it was a joke b/w us....
          hey hey hey...turbo's in the trunk..remote style baby! haha.... I have zero turbo lag....but zero spool as well

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

YEah he's GOT the turbo hehe.... just like that guy with the whole turbo setup for like $200.... oh and that guy wit the 7th get boosted still had the window sticker on it! haha ....
            My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordcoupe93
              damn nice pics, gdoubts red cb is sick. very nice and the buddy club front looks great on your car....esp with that int. cooler backing it up. very nice....
              thanks man

Comment

Yeah, there is a track out at Kennedale. I go out there every once in a while, and it is a pretty fun place. The meet looks pretty good. By the time there is another meet my car will be boosted and I'll actually be in town.

Comment

yea look out for another meet late july

Comment

alright Fearit! If all goes well, and there are no problems on the install, hopefully there will be 6 boosted cars by then

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq
                    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Some hot pix, guys. Wish I could have made it. Only 10 miles away and no escape from work.
                      Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                      2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                      2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Working...
                      X