Leeaccordwagon- My CB9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leeaccordwagon- My CB9

These pics were taken by my cousin who wants to be a photographer and i think he did a hell of a job so these are for you guyz.New exaust which still needs to be raised up a little more. And i just put that grill in too from the DIY on the site worked out great. - Dustin

This was taken at Tanglewood in Lenox , MA

These two were at Cranwell a local golfcourse and resort

Last edited by LeeAccordWagon; 07-05-2005, 09:13 PM.
    :

looks good. now lower it an inch or three

Comment

looks good you farmer =) heh when we hanging out man? See I dont get why people blur out the plates. You can't get any information from them. ah o well. lookin good

Comment

Maple

hahaha farmer haha hey it aint that bad here im just trying to work with what i got man lol we gotta meet up sometime def.
        :

Comment

nice.... another wagon dood..

SOLD!

Comment

Maple, if you know people in the DMV you can get plenty from the license plate numbers bro.

Dustin, seen you at the CT meet, car looks good, and you're a cool person to go along with a clean cb9 I look forward to seeing your progress. Ps: DUMP THAT BITCH like a bad girlfriend.
            '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
            -'93 BRP LX 4AT
            -'92 AGP LX 5MT
            -'93 AGP EX 4AT
            10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

nice new pictures dude, lovin the muffler too ...that cb9 is so clean and fresh, all it could use now is some rims and a drop.
              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

nice pics man its just that the 'spray paint' over the license plate really distracts my eye from what would be a decent picture. Next time try to do it more carefully.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Some more pics just painted my stock alloys gunmetal and my grill...nothing much

:

Comment

man your license plate looks goofy. U need it higher and on the other side. Like todd. aka xxCIHVOINCDAxx on here

When we hanging out dude

Comment

nice and clean man

Comment

if you will let me give you constructive criticism.. the photos suck.

tell your cousin to go on iphotoforum.com there he will get some good feedback and then he will start taking better ones.

as for the car, keep it clean

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                          nice new pictures dude, lovin the muffler too ...that cb9 is so clean and fresh, all it could use now is some rims and a drop.
                          ...and a matching hood! at least is was subtle. a rosewood brown hood doesn't entirely flow with your arcadia green car haha j/k. good job on the stock alloys! try and tuck in your foglamp wiring too and you'll be good for now. a good set of springs can work wonders on our cars!
                          1cor10:31
                          - 92 LX coupe
                          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
                          X