One of a kind 4th GEn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hanzino
    personally i think that is one bad conversion, im not diggin it at all, i dont think it flows well, maybe after u get it done and painted it will look better, i dont mean to be an ass, i just dont really like it and im just giving you my opinion, i personally would have put that money else where but if u are feelin it, thats all that counts, u should wait till u finish and make a members ride thread instead of just making random pic posts, and im sure your thread got deleted for a reason, but use this site for help and others opinions, and thats what im giving you so please dont take this the wrong way, good luck in the future and finishing ur conversion, hopefully it looks better when ur all finished

Honestly, I applaud your efforts at being different and unique, as well as your apparent case of temporary insanity. But, I must agree with the man, doesn't flow at all, seems like a bit of a waist. Best of luck, it's your paycheck not mine.

-Kyle
    SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
    -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

Def. dope. keep it goin dump dat bitch 2 lol. possibly bags. very nice keep it up ill b waiting for the final product.
      Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

i never like convertions like this...they never flow, including this one.... but for some reason i cant wait too see it when its finished lol

its really differnent, i was not expecting to see this when i clicked on this thread.

keep it up bro and keep us posted!

[EDIT] i guess its done lol, how dare he forget about showing cb7tuner?? does anyone have pix of this thing finished???? ....(checking cardomain)
        Last edited by Mike; 03-16-2007, 09:11 PM.

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Working...
        X