more sparkle turbo pics of piping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more sparkle turbo pics of piping

being that my next motor is in the works i plan to try and make custom piping for everyone while using the f as my daily commuter.

wow sparkle thats gotta suck have to work in the street... i'm fortunate enough to have a driveway but damn i'd be scared someone would clip the back of the car while i'm in the front and there goes everything

but piping looks good

Comment

i only worked in the street i have a garage in the back but i wanted everyone to see i had to get some wide open pics because there wasnt enough space

Comment

Ahhhhhh but you're N/A F right now right? I'm gonna eat your car on the way up if we caravan again (but I doubt you would want to...). What's good with the H man?

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

which pipping kit is dat?

looks like you got da f22aX back on, no more h22?

Comment

I doubt it theres a trick up my sleeve but youll figure it out if we run. Believe me sparkle isnt easily taken. Ill run you if you want anytime just dont say i cheated.

Comment

The way u got the pipes ran...does it affect the a/c or p/s?? Also, will it affect the way the bumper fits on the car?? Just curious. Holla
              Check out what used to be mine
              Click Here

Comment

I dont have a/c or powersteering real races dont run em sorry

Comment

dude your gonna boost the f22? you should help me out man with this

Comment

looks good. can't wait to get mine started...just waiting for my ecu.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                    X