Fearit22: new paint photoshoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fearit22: new paint photoshoot

I finally got my car out of the paint shop Saturday so I went to DFW airport and took some pics. Most of these are in my members ride thread too. Lemme know what yall think...

Very nice looking car. I see it is built also (members ride ) major props. I like the hood and rims especially. But where is the exhaust?
    Thanks for posting! Later.

- Zipcreature
    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

the paint job looks good
      better pics would defientely show more of its overall finish.
      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

I don't really have an exhaust right now. I'll get one sometime before my inspection is due I guess... I know some of the pics are a little dark, but I wanted to take some night time pics.

Comment

unreal, looks great

Comment

Wow, looks amazing, I've enjoyed watching your CB go through diff. stages, esp. motor wise! Great work and the paint is amazing

Dan

Comment

Thanks for the compliments. I guess this is like my 3rd stage of my car now since I've almost had it 3 years. I like it now so it'll probably stay this way for a while with some minor upgrades in the future.
              Last edited by Fearit22; 12-19-2005, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Very nice car indeed. Looks really nice in person. Paint looks flawless. Props to the ride man.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Diggin it, love the front end.
                  HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Thanks.. the front is my fave part. The back will look a lot nicer whenever I get an exhaust for it. That and a lot of interior mods are my plans through next summer.

Comment

lovin the paint job bro hehe... told you my uncle will do good job on it haha

Comment

I LOVE IT! That is one of the best looking Accords I've seen. I give it a 9 after reading about it. Only thing holding back the 10 is the scissor doors. Just not my cup of tea .
                        If any one knows of someone looking to buy a Mazda, Subaru, Audi or Porsche please drop me a line.

Comment

looks real nice and sharp. like the body, good choice of style

Check Out My Car

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
                            lovin the paint job bro hehe... told you my uncle will do good job on it haha
                            Yeah, thanks again for that. I will definitely get my car painted there again in the future..he really knows what he is doing.

Thanks for the other compliments. I know the lambo doors are a thing where people either love them or hate them, but I just wanted something a little different.

Comment

you need a muffler.....i just cant stand that rear bumper cover when the holes are not filled...other that that its coo as a foo in a swimmin poo....is that the evo style carbon hood?

Comment

Working...
                              X