No announcement yet.

complete 91 SE black leather interior swap finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look great!! I'm starting my interior swap with a dash I'm picking up this weekend. The guy wants $100 with everything in the dash included, I thought it sounded like a good deal.

Comment

Holy hotness batman!
      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Did you also swap the rear deck? Now you have to invest in leather conditioner (if you haven't already), to keep it up.
        '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
        EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

WOW... That is awesome. I would love to have your interior. Wanna trade?
          SuddenCb7 - 1992 Honda Accord EX Coupe

Comment

thanks a lot everyone. i invested in lexol leather cleaner and conditioner

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
            www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
              thanks a lot everyone. i invested in lexol leather cleaner and conditioner
              looks real good man

Ride List
              1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
              2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
              newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Damnn that interior is sexy Wish my interior is as hot as yours hehe awesome job bro, glad to see that the 2 years of hard work is paid off in the end

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808
                  That's hot!
                  Paris Hilton just charged you .05 Thanks for supporting a whore, you ass.
                  -Jay

Comment

thats hot! thats givin me an idea...im gonna have to look around for SE parts now
                    my kitted cb7

Soarer Source | The Home Of The Toyota Soarer and Lexus Sc300 sc400

Comment

Hmmm, you beat me to it. I already have an entire interior to do w/heated fronts. Nice job. Oh so SEXY!!!
                      RETIRED...

Comment

that is hawt!!!!
                        10th anniversary crew #1

Comment

looks awesome man...can i ask why you didnt use the seatbelts from the euro accord?

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                          first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                          Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                          no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                          So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Damn that looks sooo good. All that work and time you put into that shows. That is a very sweet mod
                            PM me if you found this!!

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                              That's awesome. That's how the black cars should have looked from the factory.

I didn't know the SE had a black headliner? That thing is going to get crazy hot in the summer though.

You should get a set of integra headrests in black to complete the look.
                              completely agree. and IMO the maroon interior should of never been used. the EDM interiors are so hot. i can imagine my rosewood coupe with grey interior. or black...

nice work btw!
                              "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Working...
                              X