first shots since wreck (been a while)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first shots since wreck (been a while)

i decided to have a little project day. so i decided to armor-all the dash and door panels and paint my calipers.

shot of the new body pieces

gotta rep the board!

look out for a new sig and photoshoot coming soon. should <crosses fingers>, be dropped saturday.

looks good, good thing that lip wasnt damaged its hot...how kind is it? btw shouldnt you take the calipers off before you paint them?

Comment

Its pretty impressive that you live in apaprtments and still manage to work in the street.
      My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

You know I was thinking that one too...but good deal.
        '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
        EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
          looks good, good thing that lip wasnt damaged its hot...how kind is it? btw shouldnt you take the calipers off before you paint them?
          funny thing is, is that it is my second a while back i had a drop that wasnt that great and kinda effed my first lip. i didnt see any need to pull em off, i just taped the hell out of them and it worked fine!

Originally posted by TysCb7
          Its pretty impressive that you live in apaprtments and still manage to work in the street.
          yeah and its against the lease to work on our cars too, yet no one gives a sh*t, i even had a cop drive bye and give me the thumbs up

Comment

dang good job on the resoration! i really like this car especially the color and rack, but i may be biased . get some finished pics!
            1cor10:31
            - 92 LX coupe
            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

damn really nice work there piecing her back together.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

So inspiriring. And I put off adjusting things and tightening bolts.
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
                X