In the rain/Busted belt photoshoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the rain/Busted belt photoshoot

i snapped a couple pics of my car today while it was sitting outside the shop. nothing spectacular, but i wanted to see how the pics turned out... taken with my moto v3i. pics could have turned out better but it was really gloomy outside. anyways here are how they look through the eye of my phone.

and here's one of my friends oneoff sideexit for his racecar.

i wish my car sounded like his. ill post a clip i took of it idling. he didnt rev or anything, but it sounds nice.

sick, and nice pics for a phone.

Comment

damn those are hella clear
      www.2camcrew.com

Comment

damn.. those pics are good quality.. nice phone man

Frost White CB7 Crew #26

Comment

natural carwash?
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

damn those pics are nice, is the vga a lot smoother on that phone, than the v3?

Comment

i have never seen a phone take that nice of pictures. did you ever find out if you bent a valve? later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                natural carwash?
                hehe, yes sir... i wont be washing my car for a another month or so when the raint seaons is officially over. except for the wheels, i still clean those every once in awhile, just to keep the lip in good condition.

as far as the vga goes, it is alot smoother... not digicam quality, but good for a phone. that was the one thing i noticed about the v3, it was terribly slow at everything it did. this phone a great improvement. i would like to see the slvr in action for comparison, but i dont know anyone with one.

Originally posted by TypeG
                i have never seen a phone take that nice of pictures. did you ever find out if you bent a valve? later.
                my car is doing just fine, thanks for asking. i had it towed there after work on monday, drove it home later that day. runs great, just like before, i just want to get a little fine tune with the vafc. but finding time when both of us are available is a bitch.

and just for the hell of it, here is a daytime shot. im resizing them, but it does take 1280x960 shots.

Comment

Working...
                X