• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dig the car man, very nice, wish my coupe looked that clean, awsome job
    93 Accord- SOLD
    94 Civic- F22a1 Swap, current DD

Comment

nice cb man, drop looks aggressive as hell and i'm really diggin those foglights, nice job

Comment

Fogs look great. I didn't even now those existed. Great find, clean install.

Comment

Originally posted by UK - Accord
          lookin good now josh nice to c someone has gone a different way to the usual JDM fogs and amber corners EDM all the way
          rich, i just wanted to see where we stand on our deal. did you mail it out yet? refund? please pm me.
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

they look perfect
            i LOVE jdM

Comment

Guess Im the only one who doesnt like the fogs.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

Thanks for all the great comments guys and girls!!! I didnt expect so many to like what I have done to my car, but I like to think that its been built to my taste and thats what makes it unique.I personally love these fogs, they stradle both looks and function.Again thank you for all the wonderful comments Take care all !!

Comment

very nice pics the fogs look good another clean arcadia green cb7

Comment

Josh... I'm loving the EDM fogs! They look even hotter than I thought they'd look when you first picked 'em up. Great job! Lookin good with the redone grille, too. Keep up the good work and TTYL.

Comment

Working...
                    X